moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 26486 I'm firm believer in safety. Extra round safely carried as well. Disengage the safety at all times your carrying and that any fear goes away. The trick is to know your weapon. Practice. I'm firm with Beretta's anything under 1/2 million rounds they won't let you down. Wife's gun 92fs inox 9mm 20 rounds. Mine m9a3 chambered .357 18 rounds. Both have in gun guide-rail laser and under 2 pound trigger. No recoil and they don't miss we both conceal.
Nice. Unlike the desert tan color. On the right one.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice. Unlike the desert tan color. On the right one.
That's my bad boy. I will admit though my wife's is full stainless so that would be better for end of days. We've shot it under mud and water for giggles lol.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not an open carry fan, liberals can't handle it and I don't want punks seeing what I have.But if I rode the Wild West it would be my Paps Ruger vaquero and my Colt python on the other hip

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Indeed revolvers are my favorite, but you make a good point. I will take that into consideration.
I think you need to try several models auto, revolvers and see wh
Indeed revolvers are my favorite, but you make a good point. I will take that into consideration.
Carry what your best with, simple.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This make a good SxS gun - no stamp needed either -

IMG 0236

advertisement
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This make a good SxS gun - no stamp needed either -

View attachment 47965

Just be careful about it. Change that grip and you change the NFA status. Setup like that it is one of those neither/nor type of things like the forearm brace that is currently outside of the NFA jurisdiction by current interpretation.

We all know how people like to accessorize things. A forward grip or a different pistol grip will bump it into a AOW or a SBS and require a stamp and could get people into trouble if the wrong person sees it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I can make one of them a lot cheaper though.

Be even more careful about that!! You don't want to wind up like Randy Weaver.

At least if you bought it as a legal firearm from a store at worst you will have to surrender it if/when they change interpretations (read Street Sweeper), you "manufacture" it without a FFL 07 and you technically could get a felony charge.

Technically just having the parts in your possession to "manufacture" any NFA firearm and you could get charged with "constructive possession". Florida Man Arrested for Constructive Possession of an SBR
https://blog.princelaw.com/2009/9/1/florida-man-arrested-for-constructive-possession-of-an-sbr/
Hopefully we will get some relaxation/reinterpretation of the 1934 NFA laws under the current administration/Congress if they will quit grandstanding about healthcare. But until then, I would tread very carefully. All it takes is a pissed off person who sees you out with something like that to report you to the BATF and you start getting investigated.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just be careful about it. Change that grip and you change the NFA status. Setup like that it is one of those neither/nor type of things like the forearm brace that is currently outside of the NFA jurisdiction by current interpretation.

We all know how people like to accessorize things. A forward grip or a different pistol grip will bump it into a AOW or a SBS and require a stamp and could get people into trouble if the wrong person sees it.
Yep, that's why this one and the one mossburg makes are interesting in that you don't need a stamp. I still think a 20gage would be more manageable to shoot with that grip. While I don't need one ..... I kinda of want one ... you know.

I have read where the mossburg version will run the mini shells better with an accessory.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I want a short barrel shotgun it will be one of these
View attachment 47977
15 rounds..two tubes that can alternate

Had one ran 4-500 rounds through it and it started to double feed rounds.

It was one of the first available in US, they've since fixed the problem but I returned it to them for full price since I bought direct.

Liked it much better than the KSG

May get another one at some point.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had one ran 4-500 rounds through it and it started to double feed rounds.

It was one of the first available in US, they've since fixed the problem but I returned it to them for full price since I bought direct.

Liked it much better than the KSG

May get another one at some point.
I think they make an auto now..would like to get my hands on one and try it out.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!