Good to be onboard

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just bought a new 700-4 Deluxe in Louisiana. Loving it so far. First SxS. Had hondas and polaris ATV's most of my life. I keep coming back to Honda. I didn't need anything like the 1000-5 but a coworker ended up buying one after seeing mine. I bought the last 700-4 deluxe from our local dealer but after I explained what the 1000-5 was, he knew that is what he wanted. His needs differed from mine. We are both coming from a Polaris. His a SxS and me just an ATV.
New SxS

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the Welcome. Been reading posts so I thought I better post myself. The roof and windshield I had installed by the dealer. I added the winch myself. Not sure what else I may need until I get to use it a little more.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just bought a new 700-4 Deluxe in Louisiana. Loving it so far. First SxS. Had hondas and polaris ATV's most of my life. I keep coming back to Honda. I didn't need anything like the 1000-5 but a coworker ended up buying one after seeing mine. I bought the last 700-4 deluxe from our local dealer but after I explained what the 1000-5 was, he knew that is what he wanted. His needs differed from mine. We are both coming from a Polaris. His a SxS and me just an ATV.
View attachment 234697
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! I like the brown!

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for all of the welcomes! It is awesome to see so many with a common HONDA interest everywhere!

Reactions: TxDoc
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!