BOX1

GPARKS TALON 1000X-4 FOX LIVE BUILD

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Its an addiction I just keep ordering things. I just ordered the Power Connect plug in play splitter & seatbelt over ride from the Club store. And went by northern tool and got a Cargo Box for the back. I might need to set up a go fund my build page 😂

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its an addiction I just keep ordering things. I just ordered the Power Connect plug in play splitter & seatbelt over ride from the Club store. And went by northern tool and got a Cargo Box for the back. I might need to set up a go fund my build page 😂
Sell @Mbradley42 that P1K and you’ll have lots of accessories…
I think he is ordering a Phuck It lever from Amazon so it shouldn’t be long… go ahead and order you some parts.

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
At it again more items on the way. Will share pics after install.
@Mbradley42 I need you to buy the Pioneer 1000 before I go broke. Just pull the trigger on it.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!