GPS Tracker

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Decided it is time to add a GPS tracker to my P1000. Any body use one and would you repeat buy what you have or do another?

Reactions: sharp
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I use one it was installed by the dealer. It sends accurate location pings to my MIL so she knows where me and her daughter are out riding. I would buy it again it's accurate enough my MIL asked why are you in wal-marts parking lot and not headed to the forest.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I use one it was installed by the dealer. It sends accurate location pings to my MIL so she knows where me and her daughter are out riding. I would buy it again it's accurate enough my MIL asked why are you in wal-marts parking lot and not headed to the forest.
Your MIL has your tracker?? Sorry....

I installed the RZR tracker. Software takes a few to figure it all out, but it works great!
It alerts me anytime it "moves". The geofence is really great. I left it active last time I towed, and it gave me the direction, location and road I was on.

You can not open the glove box without setting it off.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Your MIL has your tracker?? Sorry....

I installed the RZR tracker. Software takes a few to figure it all out, but it works great!
It alerts me anytime it "moves". The geofence is really great. I left it active last time I towed, and it gave me the direction, location and road I was on.

You can not open the glove box without setting it off.

The location pings are sent to her cell phone. Acorns, a heavy rain or my cat will set ours off it's sensitive.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny you mentioned your cat. Took me awhile to figure out what was setting mine off at night. The working cat is sleeping in the seat.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I use UTVtracker.com had it for a while now and works well. (its the same thing as rzrtracker.com)

Reactions: Superthrill
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!