Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Remove Gunslingertom from the "going" list. We have aggregate bins coming in on February 6th, I couldn't get the time off. Was really looking forward to it. My wife and I were going to celebrate our 25 anniversary there. Not to mention, I've put about a grand into my SXS for this. Oh well, maybe next time.
Well crap that sucks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landman and BWAF
RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remove Gunslingertom from the "going" list. We have aggregate bins coming in on February 6th, I couldn't get the time off. Was really looking forward to it. My wife and I were going to celebrate our 25 anniversary there. Not to mention, I've put about a grand into my SXS for this. Oh well, maybe next time.

Sorry to hear that you can't make this trip. These will be more. Hope to see you then.

Reactions: BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gonna have to scratch me off also. I was really looking forward to my first group ride and meeting everyone, but hope to do that somewhere in the near future. My wife will be having surgery on her neck to repair nerve damage on 1/29 and will be out of commission for 2-3 weeks.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Gonna have to scratch me off also. I was really looking forward to my first group ride and meeting everyone, but hope to do that somewhere in the near future. My wife will be having surgery on her neck to repair nerve damage on 1/29 and will be out of commission for 2-3 weeks.
Prayers for successful surgery and speedy recovery! Keep us updated!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Top 5 coolest places to ride in Arkansas

5 Cool Spots for ATV Off-Roading in Arkansas

Byrd’s and Mulberry are basically adjoining. You can get from one to the other. Buckhorn needs to be on this list also. It’s definitely the fastest and only growing government owned property I know of. Mack’s pines in Dover is pretty awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Byrd’s and Mulberry are basically adjoining. You can get from one to the other. Buckhorn needs to be on this list also. It’s definitely the fastest and only growing government owned property I know of. Mack’s pines in Dover is pretty awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this place similar to Tennessee? Never rode there.

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This help

IMG 0640

IMG 0653

IMG 0638
IMG 0630

IMG 0633

IMG 0644

This help

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!