Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what's the rules for safety and whatnot? Helmets, seat belts, window nets, etc.? I don't drink adult beverages so I don't worry about those rules.
Not really related, but do any of you use heated clothing in the winter? I don't ride my scooter much in the extreme cold anymore, but I do still have working heated vests, gloves, etc.
As far as what is required - Helmets are not, probably seatbelts - always a good idea to wear, Window nets are not required.

heated clothing - I have a Milwaukee heated Vest and jacket - I like to wear the vest and layer over with a sweatshirt or something to hold the heat... I plug into Honda with a cig lighter cord - make it warm up faster and at higher temp.

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Has everyone booked their spots?
Do we want to open up the invite to other Honda riders on other Honda sites???

Asking for a friend!

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what's the rules for safety and whatnot? Helmets, seat belts, window nets, etc.? I don't drink adult beverages so I don't worry about those rules.
Not really related, but do any of you use heated clothing in the winter? I don't ride my scooter much in the extreme cold anymore, but I do still have working heated vests, gloves, etc.
Where bouts in SW MO are you located?

Reactions: BWAF
Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
You ever been riding at SMORR ? I have a camp near Ava and been there a couple of times.
No, I have not. And it's only about 20 minutes from my place. Plan on next year, and camping. I actually bought this side by side for Farm use, and after really considering what one of these things cost, I decided we should try to get some pleasure out of it. So looking at riding at some off-road Parks. Also planning a trip to Cloud Nine this summer.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, I have not. And it's only about 20 minutes from my place. Plan on next year, and camping. I actually bought this side by side for Farm use, and after really considering what one of these things cost, I decided we should try to get some pleasure out of it. So looking at riding at some off-road Parks. Also planning a trip to Cloud Nine this summer.
Isn't Cloud Nine a high price private club? Yep, might as well mix pleasure in with work and enjoy it! SMORRs has every thing from the easiest to the hardest.

Reactions: BWAF
Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
Isn't Cloud Nine a high price private club? Yep, might as well mix pleasure in with work and enjoy it! SMORRs has every thing from the easiest to the hardest.
Cloud9 is $1,000 to join. And for 500 bucks a year maintenance fees. But you get 30 nights camping with it, and trail use. I would compare it more to a timeshare, but one you can get out of without tearing your credit to pieces.

Reactions: BWAF and BigOL3
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Been the Country Club thing, some how I just didn't fit in, imagine that? Just don't care much for those folks. They all think it's alright for there kids to pee in the pool all day, while swimming, but let an intoxicated pee in the pool at night, with no people in the pool, I got kicked out! So long MF's.

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is for the guys that have camped at this place.
We have a fifth wheel travel trailer that we keep parked in the winter. So we have zero winter RVing experience. What will I need to bring for possible freezing weather? Will I need heat tape for water or do most campers unhook and drain every night? I have a Jayco Eagle and they claim that the underbelly is supposed to be good down to 0°. Thanks.

advertisement