Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know how I missed this thread.... been too busy.....
I have ridden all around in the mulberry area.... but never really there.....
Count me in...
since Greeson allowed in that other brand of machine.... I may bring one or two friends.....

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I barley brushed it HA!
Here's your ticket!
20181130 150211
20181130 150159

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 95903

Not sure if this is the correct map or not
The colored (blue, red) trails on your map are Mill Creek OHV. They are more groomed ( every couple of years) but there are other additional trails that are not on that map.. some may be outlaw/ illegal. Also a small section of the pipeline trail that runs from Mulberry camp to West Fly gap rd is under repair. If that is still the case in Feb you have a mile or two of running up the road from Mulberry to West Fly gap rd - pass an overlook on the road that would be a cool photo of all machines lined up.

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The colored (blue, red) trails on your map are Mill Creek OHV. They are more groomed ( every couple of years) but there are other additional trails that are not on that map.. some may be outlaw/ illegal. Also a small section of the pipeline trail that runs from Mulberry camp to West Fly gap rd is under repair. If that is still the case in Feb you have a mile or two of running up the road from Mulberry to West Fly gap rd - pass an overlook on the road that would be a cool photo of all machines lined up.

Is there a trail to go all the way to Mack’s Pines? Moccasin Gap?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!