Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing for sure.... we don’t necessarily look like a guy going to the store for a gallon of milk when the crowd hits the trail...
I am glad an expert showed up....

We rode from the freedom trail head to the 220 trail head today at buckhorn. On the highway right after seeing and talking with a game and fish Officer. He didn’t care but that was only probably 6-8 miles. Maybe less @Ragnar406 was with me. That was the first time I’ve seen a LEO in the woods. My heart sank when I saw him even though we weren’t doing anything wrong. LOL. He was nice and we were on the way soon after. He did ask me if I had weapons on me or if we had been drinking. Both answers were no and on we went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

We rode from the freedom trail head to the 220 trail head today at buckhorn. On the highway right after seeing and talking with a game and fish Officer. He didn’t care but that was only probably 6-8 miles. Maybe less @Ragnar406 was with me. That was the first time I’ve seen a LEO in the woods. My heart sank when I saw him even though we weren’t doing anything wrong. LOL. He was nice and we were on the way soon after. He did ask me if I had weapons on me or if we had been drinking. Both answers were no and on we went.

Soooo, you lied. Lol

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You didn’t have a little 380 in your pocket?
Ask him if he was hiding his bush NA cans :eek: Me I only brought one beer with me and literally just open it down that trail .... into the boot on the floor it went. He did not ask me about beer or firearms. We do believe he was looking for someone hunting when they should not have been

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ask him if he was hiding his bush NA cans :eek: Me I only brought one beer with me and literally just open it down that trail .... into the boot on the floor it went. He did not ask me about beer or firearms. We do believe he was looking for someone hunting when they should not have been

I did freak a little bit even though I had a non alcoholic beer... dang cops!

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The reason I was asking about a head count is because we normally have one night we have a group meal. I have about 50 crappie fillets I could bring, but not a fryer big enough to feed everyone.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After we do mulberry again, we need to hit buckhorn. It’s the next big thing in Arkansas. The only trail system in the state that is growing. The guy putting it all together is working with the state representatives for a way to connect buckhorn, mulberry/mill creek/ and Mack’s. If that happens that will be huge. The things he is doing now is pretty great. They have a Facebook page to follow. Make sure and follow it. “Buckhorn OHV Trail Riders”

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I did freak a little bit even though I had a non alcoholic beer... dang cops!

You just got to Smitty'em, several years ago some buddies and I went night fishing/beer drinking and ended up loading up early (don't ask why) and heading back home, stopped at a red light, took off heard something break in the rear, pulled over crawled under the Scout, couldn't see, about the same time I saw a flash light beam coming toward us, in a loud voice I said whose got the flash light, a cop officer name?????, said I need to borrow it for a minute, he handed it to me, saw the shock bolt broke, handed the flash light back out and told them to get a coat hanger out of the back of the Scout and hand me the coat hanger and flash light back, wired the shock up. Looked at the cop and said thanks a million, come on boy's dinners a waiting. True story

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got room in the RV. I get up early to drink my coffee though!

Thanks tim. I will be there and I appreciate the offer! I will take you up on that. Ill bring my camping hammock too in case the weather turns out decent enough I'll throw that up somewhere.

Just let me know what I owe ya. Mic ultra?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks tim. I will be there and I appreciate the offer! I will take you up on that. Ill bring my camping hammock too in case the weather turns out decent enough I'll throw that up somewhere.

Just let me know what I owe ya. Mic ultra?

Mic Ultra might do it. But ya never know, ya might have to put out a little lol

J

JTW

After we do mulberry again, we need to hit buckhorn. It’s the next big thing in Arkansas. The only trail system in the state that is growing. The guy putting it all together is working with the state representatives for a way to connect buckhorn, mulberry/mill creek/ and Mack’s. If that happens that will be huge. The things he is doing now is pretty great. They have a Facebook page to follow. Make sure and follow it. “Buckhorn OHV Trail Riders”

I’ve seen that.. it’s awesome! Would be a sweet overland ride!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I'm game

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!