Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well now.... you gotta take it easy on me or I will have to retire to my “safe space”....
How am I gonna know unless I actually pay attention to what is being said??
I am lucky to stay up with Smitty’s Ramblings.......
Are you having a sensitive day, HA! Just kidding!

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao, ok that’s funny...what’s your safe space Pilgrim??
Heck.... I don’t even know what it is supposed to be....I guess you just pull the covers over your head and suck your thumb....repeat what mama said...”sticks and stones may break your bones... but words will never hurt me”
If I ever get offended I guess I will find out.....

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Everyone needs to go to the first page and RSVP so we have an idea of how many will be attending. As the date gets closer we can work out the details for the group meal. I can bring 100 fillets if needed, hell I can bring 150, just need to know how many we are feeding.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Heck.... I don’t even know what it is supposed to be....I guess you just pull the covers over your head and suck your thumb....repeat what mama said...”sticks and stones may break your bones... but words will never hurt me”
That's called duck mode, I use it a lot, you know the old saying rolls off the back of a duck like water, HA!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Don’t worry about any of that, just show up at my place in New Mexico later this month and we’ll ride the Santa Fe National Forest! ;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looking for a little input on getting together the first weekend of February. I have been asked to see how much interest there is. Looking at NW Arkansas or Oklahoma areas. Here's a few, Any other suggestions? remember we need RV sites and cabins or motels relatively close.

Mulberry Mountain Mulberry Mountain Lodge | Ozark Cabins - Arkansas Lodging

[RSVP=15708]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

BigOL3 - 1
Cuoutdoors - 1
JTW - 1 - No rides given without registration!
Kilo427 - 1
Landman - 2
my99svt - 2 - In my RV
Pilgrim - 1
Rocket - 2 - We B Camping ⛺️
Smitty335 - 1
Tigermark - 1 - Rooming with Plumber
Tramguage1 - 0
YardDog - 1 - Have beer, will ride.

Total: 14
Where's my wing man @GlockMeister ?

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Probably won’t partake in the group meal...
Why is that? Hell we don't have to eat fish, we can come up with something else. Actually if I remember correctly @Montecresto has an allergy to fish. So maybe we make a huge pot of chili instead.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Probably be riding... but yes I’m allergic. Doesn’t mean y’all can’t eat it. I’ll just bring some fillets to sear in the jetboil.
I'll bring my pellet pit. The boss and I are not fish eaters either. But we can cook something and take to the group dinner.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Why is that? Hell we don't have to eat fish, we can come up with something else. Actually if I remember correctly @Montecresto has an allergy to fish. So maybe we make a huge pot of chili instead.
Yep and it's probably going to be cold, and chili would be great! A few crock pots set on warm will be ready to eat when we get back from the ride, a lot simpler!

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some folks have allergy's and I apologize for not thinking of that. So how about we do a chili dinner. As @Smitty335 said it's going to be cold and chili is good for warming you up.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t worry about any of that, just show up at my place in New Mexico later this month and we’ll ride the Santa Fe National Forest! ;)
I think I warned you once before.... don’t ask me to show up in New Mexico and not expect me to be there....my experience there is mostly red river area.....
Isn’t it a little frosty there this time of year?? I am worried about whether or not we are gonna freeze out in February in Arkansas.....
But this crowd seems to look down on whiners... and I got some insulated big boy britches... so no whining here...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think I warned you once before.... don’t ask me to show up in New Mexico and not expect me to be there....my experience there is mostly red river area.....
Isn’t it a little frosty there this time of year?? I am worried about whether or not we are gonna freeze out in February in Arkansas.....
But this crowd seems to look down on whiners... and I got some insulated big boy britches... so no whining here...
I wasn’t bristling, I’m headed to my New Mexico property on the 14th and I’ll be there until January 8th. We wear coveralls and ride.....come on.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We'll just stay off the fast trails and stay on the ones you have to use your arms a lot! HA!

advertisement