Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That ant no S#!+, I may have found out why it was getting hot. It's back in the shop! Someone payed for a full oil change and they shortred me a couple of quarts of subtrans oil!!!!! So it's being torn apart starting today for an inspection and parts replacement. I put a little over 100 miles with no subtrans oil, hope Honda lives up to it's tough reputation.

J

JTW

That ant no S#!+, I may have found out why it was getting hot. It's back in the shop! Someone payed for a full oil change and they shortred me a couple of quarts of subtrans oil!!!!! So it's being torn apart starting today for an inspection and parts replacement. I put a little over 100 miles with no subtrans oil, hope Honda lives up to it's tough reputation.
Whaaaaaaat?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
s*** like that is exactly why I am going to do my own clutch upgrade and service.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer had my machine once. I got it back, fuses were blown, wiring disconnected. I spent the better part of 2 hours tracing down issues cause they couldn't keep their grubby hands out of my wiring.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
:eek::eek::eek::eek: F$&!

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Holy s*** I would be furious!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

That's a good way to say it! It also went into the shop right after the Lake Greeson ride for the overheating issue. They still didn't catch it. Think at least 1 employee has been terminated or moved.

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I called the service manager right away. My buddy Mitch( store manager) on the other hand I waited a few days before I called him. I didn't want to be pi$$ed off when I talked to him. I'm in the service business, and screaming and hollering at me seams to make me LESS responsive to the coustomer.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Everyone makes mistakes, just need to give them the chance to make it right.
I agree! The person who failed, probably didn't have proper training and that's the Dealers fault and both should feel like heels. If you accept the repairs, I would ask for an extended warranty in the no charge repairs ticket. I'm sure you are way ahead of me on this! Good Luck!

advertisement