Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Uhhhhh.. is he bringing crawfish?
CRAWFISH.....
Tenor

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So is everyone good with chili instead of fish? If so, how many would be willing to make some? If several of us make a batch there will enough for everyone and we get to sample different styles/tastes. I'm no chef by any means, I'm just a cook. But I can make a decent pot of chili. Hell, lets have a competition. Winner gets a beer lol.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Disclaimer: Chili with beer as a catalyst may result in undesirable conditions that could harm or destroy relationships. Side effects include but are not limited to.... If you have questions, consult with your physician or marriage counselor to see if chili and beer is safe for you.

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New member here. I would like to attend your event, but I notice everyone that has participated in this discussion so far, owns a 1000. I have a 700. Would this not be a good ride for a smaller machine?
Everyone would love for you to join us.

February is so far away, I just can't commit yet. I've definitely got it circled on my calendar. I'm afraid I'm going to have to purchase a toy hauler before this event though. You guys at costing me a bunch of $$$! But its worth it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
New member here. I would like to attend your event, but I notice everyone that has participated in this discussion so far, owns a 1000. I have a 700. Would this not be a good ride for a smaller machine?
Welcome, a few of us have had Pioneer 500’s at this event in the past....Do RSVP on page 1.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You'll be just fine and we will be glad to have you attend. I'm glad you jumped in and spoke up. We had a few new guys last year it's always fun to meet new folks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The 700 is a very capable machine. You will be fine, let us know about your machine. Have you done any mods or is it stock?
Just a little disclaimer! You will go home with a few scratches and a a thousand memories!

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Disclaimer: Chili with beer as a catalyst may result in undesirable conditions that could harm or destroy relationships. Side effects include but are not limited to.... If you have questions, consult with your physician or marriage counselor to see if chili and beer is safe for you.
As for me...I will be sleeping alone in my converted Sprinter.... so no damage....
Bu I I noticed Smitty and a few of the guys are sharing a room.... that is a not a recipe for success....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!