Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So is everyone good with chili instead of fish? If so, how many would be willing to make some? If several of us make a batch there will enough for everyone and we get to sample different styles/tastes. I'm no chef by any means, I'm just a cook. But I can make a decent pot of chili. Hell, lets have a competition. Winner gets a beer lol.
I will bring a pot... however... it will seriously curtail the ability of anyone else winning first prize....
If anyone can figure out where BigRed is..... he probably has a chili flavored recipe.... won’t have to drink beer.....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I will bring a pot... however... it will seriously curtail the ability of anyone else winning first prize....
If anyone can figure out where BigRed is..... he probably has a chili flavored recipe.... won’t have to drink beer.....
I think those boys in SWA will be riding Hillarosa at about the same time....No rocks!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That ant no S#!+, I may have found out why it was getting hot. It's back in the shop! Someone payed for a full oil change and they shortred me a couple of quarts of subtrans oil!!!!! So it's being torn apart starting today for an inspection and parts replacement. I put a little over 100 miles with no subtrans oil, hope Honda lives up to it's tough reputation.
Well it looks like the Honda is going to live up to its name. 2 oil changes and VERY little debris in oil. So we discussed my options, I will have a full warranty (in writing) on the subtrans for the life or as long as I own the machine. So I'm going to pick it up and we will be at Mulberry in full strength. He wants it back after Mulberry to change all fluids and double check for damage.
We also discussed the 2020 P1k. Must be some changes coming to the P1k.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well it looks like the Honda is going to live up to its name. 2 oil changes and VERY little debris in oil. So we discussed my options, I will have a full warranty (in writing) on the subtrans for the life or as long as I own the machine. So I'm going to pick it up and we will be at Mulberry in full strength. He wants it back after Mulberry to change all fluids and double check for damage.
Sounds like you have a good dealer, glad to hear everything is resolved.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
New member here. I would like to attend your event, but I notice everyone that has participated in this discussion so far, owns a 1000. I have a 700. Would this not be a good ride for a smaller machine?
You'll be fine. We have had 500's and 700's ride the same trails. You might choose different tire placement based on your rig and your experience, but you'll be fine. Glad to have you along and meet another member.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If I drive over instead of flying in, he won’t have a chance at first place;) I’ll bring my pot also.
Sounds like a competition is in the works.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Glad to hear it’s working out in your favor!

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
The 700 is a very capable machine. You will be fine, let us know about your machine. Have you done any mods or is it stock?
Just a little disclaimer! You will go home with a few scratches and a a thousand memories!
Bone stock. What do you recommend that won't void my warranty? I bought it mostly to work around the farm, but would like to try and get it some recreation out it too.
Curious as to why you all chose early February. I used to hunt near Fallsville every February. I remember some cold nights in those hills. Now I'm a bit older and prefer travel trailer over a tent now.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like a good guy. Tell him you want a 2020 at cost.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bone stock. What do you recommend that won't void my warranty? I bought it mostly to work around the farm, but would like to try and get it some recreation out it too.
Curious as to why you all chose early February. I used to hunt near Fallsville every February. I remember some cold nights in those hills. Now I'm a bit older and prefer travel trailer over a tent now.

We have a pretty full event schedule for 2019. Mulberry in Feb. Takeover in early May , a Colorado ride in early September. And I know theres a couple more in there somewhere. Heck I live in Central Texas, I ride with this group as many times a year as I can!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!