Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bone stock. What do you recommend that won't void my warranty? I bought it mostly to work around the farm, but would like to try and get it some recreation out it too.
Curious as to why you all chose early February. I used to hunt near Fallsville every February. I remember some cold nights in those hills. Now I'm a bit older and prefer travel trailer over a tent now.
The ride has been held different times of the year, and the calendar has gotten clogged lately. This ride isn’t a slow jaunt through the woods, it’s rocky and the P5’s suspension will keep you in full suspense. But, sometimes people go out in varying groups and you can probably find others that you can group up with for the more leisurely ride.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Bone stock. What do you recommend that won't void my warranty? I bought it mostly to work around the farm, but would like to try and get it some recreation out it too.
Curious as to why you all chose early February. I used to hunt near Fallsville every February. I remember some cold nights in those hills. Now I'm a bit older and prefer travel trailer over a tent now.

Your stock machine will do fine on this ride, get out and enjoy it!

There are 2 mods I think are must have items on any machine , a set of full skid plates and a winch.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The ride has been held different times of the year, and the calendar has gotten clogged lately. This ride isn’t a slow jaunt through the woods, it’s rocky and the P5’s suspension will keep you in full suspense. But, sometimes people go out in varying groups and you can probably find others that you can group up with for the more leisurely ride.

I thought our ride was leisurely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
really nothing - there is a trail head there that you pay $3 a day to ride other than that no special permits.
Sounds like as long as I am legal in Ohio, pay the $3 per day, (machine or person) and stay away from grizzly bears I should be fine.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like as long as I am legal in Ohio, pay the $3 per day, (machine or person) and stay away from grizzly bears I should be fine.
I don't have any sticker on my machine I just pay the $3.... funny how everyone worries about paperwork but not the open containers in their ride or smell on their breath.... paperwork wont be the first thing the ranger ask about if you see him.

there was a bear in camp a couple rides ago but it will be too cold for them...

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have any sticker on my machine I just pay the $3.... funny how everyone worries about paperwork but not the open containers in their ride or smell on their breath.... paperwork wont be the first thing the ranger ask about if you see him.

It's the first thing they will stop you for. Or a reason to stop you period and a guaranteed automatic fine.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'm not worried about alcohol on my breath. I am scared of bears though. We saw one at takeover last year. Almost turned around and headed home.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's the first thing they will stop you for. Or a reason to stop you period and a guaranteed automatic fine.
The Rangers around here don't need a reason to stop you but you are more likely to get stopped If you are on illegal trail, riding on road where you are not suppose to and if you have Alcohol visible in ride … don't know anyone who has gotten ticket for sticker not being on there

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Rangers around here don't need a reason to stop you but you are more likely to get stopped If you are on illegal trail, riding on road where you are not suppose to and if you have Alcohol visible in ride … don't know anyone who has gotten ticket for sticker not being on there
Around here they sit and when you drive by if they can see your plate wave you past. The other check is illegal exhaust. Put the beer in the door, have a bottle of water in the visible cup holder. I've had the same bottle since June of 16' in there!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Put the beer in the door, have a bottle of water in the visible cup holder. I've had the same bottle since June of 16' in there!
That’s freakin hillarious dude....:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Plumber32
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!