Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah black bears in the wild usually run off black bears in camp sights are most dangerous
Yep, I backpacked the OT from Oklahoma to Little Rock, everytime I saw black bears (twice) they hauled ass.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have hondasxs stickers. I have the Arkansas region hondasxs flag to post up as well. If I don’t make it someone come get that stuff. I’ll check if o have anymore twin peaks hondasxs koozies. If Walter makes a logo I’ll see about doing koozies for this ride also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have hondasxs stickers. I have the Arkansas region hondasxs flag to post up as well. If I don’t make it someone come get that stuff. I’ll check if o have anymore twin peaks hondasxs koozies. If Walter makes a logo I’ll see about doing koozies for this ride also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to come to this ride... your the guide!

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Short suggestion.... if you are gonna put all the beer in one cooler.... let’s not give it to @Smitty335 .....
He has a habit of just turning his upside down every few days so he doesn’t have to go to the trouble of cleaning the empties out of the floorboard......

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
So is everyone good with chili instead of fish? If so, how many would be willing to make some? If several of us make a batch there will enough for everyone and we get to sample different styles/tastes. I'm no chef by any means, I'm just a cook. But I can make a decent pot of chili. Hell, lets have a competition. Winner gets a beer lol.
Don't know if we will be able to come, but if we do an sure I can get the wife to make a pot.

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Bone stock. What do you recommend that won't void my warranty? I bought it mostly to work around the farm, but would like to try and get it some recreation out it too.
Curious as to why you all chose early February. I used to hunt near Fallsville every February. I remember some cold nights in those hills. Now I'm a bit older and prefer travel trailer over a tent now.
The ride has been held different times of the year, and the calendar has gotten clogged lately. This ride isn’t a slow jaunt through the woods, it’s rocky and the P5’s suspension will keep you in full suspense. But, sometimes people go out in varying groups and you can probably find others that you can group up with for the more leisurely ride.
Dont let Monte scare you! P5 and P7 are great machines. And both do great at Mill Creek. One big thing to improve your ride is bigger, better tires. The P1K is really good machine for the guys who feel the need to compensate for other areas. But it doesn't make ours obsolete. That being said I'm really trying to talk the wife into a Talon.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!