Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Dont let Monte scare you! P5 and P7 are great machines. And both do great at Mill Creek. One big thing to improve your ride is bigger, better tires. The P1K is really good machine for the guys who feel the need to compensate for other areas. But it doesn't make ours obsolete. That being said I'm really trying to talk the wife into a Talon.
Lmao, ok that’s a contradictory statement. But not wishing to scare anyone, the gunslingers not your age, Wallace bailed after 1/2 a mile. After the first two trips, I took my 1000, but I do have a metal plate in my neck and suffered for six months after my second ride up there in the P5, multiple injections. But took the beating and kept up. :D

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lmao, ok that’s a contradictory statement. But not wishing to scare anyone, the gunslingers not your age, Wallace bailed after 1/2 a mile. After the first two trips, I took my 1000, but I do have a metal plate in my neck and suffered for six months after my second ride up there in the P5, multiple injections. But took the beating and kept up. :D
We were travelling at a pretty brisk pace most of the time when I was there. I think everyone or their rig took a beating to some extent. Maybe this time we can slow the pace a little to enjoy the scenery between stops.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We were travelling at a pretty brisk pace most of the time when I was there. I think everyone or their rig took a beating to some extent. Maybe this time we can slow the pace a little to enjoy the scenery between stops.
I vote for ridding faster and stopping more. HA!

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The permit sticker is a registration for national forest use. So it doesn't matter which state it is from.
Right, the sticker on mine was Oklahoma. Which is why I told @Plumber32 his Wisconsin permit would make him legal at Mulberry.

Last edited:
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I know. I remember you telling me about your neck and I don't blame you a bit. I haven't been on in awhile and just saw this thread tonight. If I could go back I might have got the 1K. But I really like the tight spots the P5 can get into. But that Talon really is looking ssshhwweet!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know. I remember you telling me about your neck and I don't blame you a bit. I haven't been on in awhile and just saw this thread tonight. If I could go back I might have got the 1K. But I really like the tight spots the P5 can get into. But that Talon really is looking ssshhwweet!
Oh yeah, I love my P5 and intend to have it for years. It’s just not for me to beat the trail in a rocky place like Mulberry in it trying to keep up with those 1000’s. It’s all good though, I retired it to the river cabin where I ride exclusively with @TR1 (he’s 80) and the occasional other member that comes up to ride with us. Technical trails but at more modest speeds.

Last edited:
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well I hope that Talons in your future then!! :cool:

Reactions: BWAF and YardDog
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
He could be referring to blown out tires, bent tie rods, running over trees, rollover's at the edge of a 30 foot cliff, and always happens on a late night ride. I don't want to speak for @Montecresto so I could be wrong though lol
I have been working on equipment failures and have bought a really cool helmet, a Scorpion EXO AT950. Check it out!

Reactions: Pilgrim and YardDog
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
With that fancy helmet, had those scant saplings not stopped your rollover last time, your head would have been the only thing intact.
In theory only, must have a ten year study to prove your theory, and there is one big unknown factor, I'm Smitty!

Reactions: YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He could be referring to blown out tires, bent tie rods, running over trees, rollover's at the edge of a 30 foot cliff, and always happens on a late night ride. I don't want to speak for @Montecresto so I could be wrong though lol
:D:D:D:D:DAll the above buddy lmao...

Reactions: YardDog
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Arkansas says it's legal to open carry as a right, but the state doesn't demand all jurisdictions allow it. It's still their call.

Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!