Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Around here they sit and when you drive by if they can see your plate wave you past.
That’s a great reason to have it on then and avoid an unnecessary encounter. In Arkansas, when the dealer sent me my paperwork they sent me the OHV sticker. Makes sense to put it on. I like the bottled water in the dash cup holder too.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s a great reason to have it on then and avoid an unnecessary encounter. In Arkansas, when the dealer sent me my paperwork they sent me the OHV sticker. Makes sense to put it on. I like the bottled water in the dash cup holder too.
All these tricks are covered in the hfawha handbook. Which reminds me I do have a few extra stickers if someone doesn't have one.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The Rangers around here don't need a reason to stop you but you are more likely to get stopped If you are on illegal trail, riding on road where you are not suppose to and if you have Alcohol visible in ride … don't know anyone who has gotten ticket for sticker not being on there
Through my dad, I've heard of a couple of tickets being given out that were supposedly for no sticker... I'm taking it with a grain of salt as I don't know them or haven't talked to them... maybe they were asshats and that's why they got the ticket, lol.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have any sticker on my machine I just pay the $3.... funny how everyone worries about paperwork but not the open containers in their ride or smell on their breath.... paperwork wont be the first thing the ranger ask about if you see him.

there was a bear in camp a couple rides ago but it will be too cold for them...
I have to get some new glasses..... I thought it said there was a Beer in camp..... surprise

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Rangers around here don't need a reason to stop you but you are more likely to get stopped If you are on illegal trail, riding on road where you are not suppose to and if you have Alcohol visible in ride … don't know anyone who has gotten ticket for sticker not being on there

The officer we saw Sunday didn’t ask about any stickers... he asked about alcohol though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like as long as I am legal in Ohio, pay the $3 per day, (machine or person) and stay away from grizzly bears I should be fine.
No grizzly's in Arkansas. But the black bears aren't to be taken lightly, they can get down right belligerent if your in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All these tricks are covered in the hfawha handbook. Which reminds me I do have a few extra stickers if someone doesn't have one.
To this day I still have no idea what "HFAWHA" is. An acronym for sure, but I looked at the thread and nothing on the first page to explain it so I never bothered reading the thousands of comments afterwards.

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To this day I still have no idea what "HFAWHA" is. An acronym for sure, but I looked at the thread and nothing on the first page to explain it so I never bothered reading the thousands of comments afterwards.
High Functioning Alcoholics With Honda Addiction

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Around here they sit and when you drive by if they can see your plate wave you past. The other check is illegal exhaust. Put the beer in the door, have a bottle of water in the visible cup holder. I've had the same bottle since June of 16' in there!
The $3 to ride is a great deal here and there is a group doing a lot of work with the state legislation trying to make this a more SxS friendly state. I hope they pull it off selfishly and for the economy of some of our rural areas.
The rangers I have seen lie in wait on a trail you are not suppose to be on or area you should not be... most time if you are cool with them they are cool with you. Granted your probably getting a ticket if your doing something you should not be but I have hear tale where they give the leader the ticket for 250 and tell everyone behind them to chip in and help pay for or they can give everyone a ticket. Also hear tale of groups putting all the beer in one SxS and they only ticket that person.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The $3 to ride is a great deal here and there is a group doing a lot of work with the state legislation trying to make this a more SxS friendly state. I hope they pull it off selfishly and for the economy of some of our rural areas.
The rangers I have seen lie in wait on a trail you are not suppose to be on or area you should not be... most time if you are cool with them they are cool with you. Granted your probably getting a ticket if your doing something you should not be but I have hear tale where they give the leader the ticket for 250 and tell everyone behind them to chip in and help pay for or they can give everyone a ticket. Also hear tale of groups putting all the beer in one SxS and they only ticket that person.
That's a great idea! @Tigermark he's to innocent to get a ticket!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should start at the beginning to learn our ancestry. Were being persecuted at an unprecedented rate! Hfawha lives matter!

advertisement