Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reserved a cabin today so count me in. Me and @Smitty335 are bunking at Star Cabin II, only a couple cabins left now so if anyone wants one they better jump fast. Anyone heard from @Buckydoo , @WhiteLightning , or @BigRed7769 ?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reserved a cabin today so count me in. Me and @Smitty335 are bunking at Star Cabin II, only a couple cabins left now so if anyone wants one they better jump fast. Anyone heard from @Buckydoo , @WhiteLightning , or @BigRed7769 ?
@WhiteLightning only camps in the VIP section of the camp now, with his new camper, he drinking shine out of a wine glass now, never would have figured it that way. I made up all that stuff!

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@WhiteLightning only camps in the VIP section of the camp now, with his new camper, he drinking shine out of a wine glass now, never would have figured it that way. I made up all that stuff!
Now I got a visual stuck in my head of @WhiteLightning sipping shine from a wine glass with his pinky finger sticking out, lmao.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What happened to the gator guy from last time? I think we scared him off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Guess I missed that ride. When you say gator guy, is that like Florida Gator's or maybe JD Gator?

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a trail to go all the way to Mack’s Pines? Moccasin Gap?
Rocket.... I am not the expert to answer this.... but I have been in the area a couple of times....I am probably getting moccasin gap and mil creek confused... but Arkansas has proved to be pretty ATV friendly about riding on roads if you are going trail to trail....I think you can link up about all the trails you want out of mulberry.....

What say the experts???

advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rocket.... I am not the expert to answer this.... but I have been in the area a couple of times....I am probably getting moccasin gap and mil creek confused... but Arkansas has proved to be pretty ATV friendly about riding on roads if you are going trail to trail....I think you can link up about all the trails you want out of mulberry.....

What say the experts???

Legally? Yea... would I go that far... heck no! You will for sure get pulled over. Most of these guys partake in a beverage while riding and they will get DUI’s. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Legally? Yea... would I go that far... heck no! You will for sure get pulled over. Most of these guys partake in a beverage while riding and they will get DUI’s. Not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing for sure.... we don’t necessarily look like a guy going to the store for a gallon of milk when the crowd hits the trail...
I am glad an expert showed up....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now I got a visual stuck in my head of @WhiteLightning sipping shine from a wine glass with his pinky finger sticking out, lmao.
We all need to bring a wine glass and shine for a group picture, HA!

Reactions: YardDog and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!