Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a matter of timing with everyone else dick heads. If I'm meeting for lunch Thursday I'm not leaving at 2 in the f***ing morning when I can leave Wednesday night. Oh whos not coming to lunch....that whiney ass plumber

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Don't hold your breath. If the roads are clear I'll be blowing def fluid all through Illinois!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would encourage you guys not to post a lot about the ride on the local Facebook groups here. @Ragnar406 can attest that the rangers do monitor all the groups and will find you if you post a lot on there. Just my opinion guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah f*** Facebook!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would encourage you guys not to post a lot about the ride on the local Facebook groups here. @Ragnar406 can attest that the rangers do monitor all the groups and will find you if you post a lot on there. Just my opinion guys...

I definitely 2nd that - I would stay off Facebook posting any details of date or size of group..Really the only time I have seen tickets given have been at events that were advertised on FB - make sense A ranger is going to go where the people are.. they are members of all the groups.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I definitely 2nd that - I would stay off Facebook posting any details of date or size of group..Really the only time I have seen tickets given have been at events that were advertised on FB - make sense A ranger is going to go where the people are.. they are members of all the groups.

Not sure who mike shovanek is but if you know him ask him to delete his post.

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't, well I might, Ill bring it, been wanting to talk to you about radios, don't want to think about it much, just need to know which one to get, I'm 61 years old today and want to save some brain cell for something I want to think about, HA!
Happy birthday

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3

I deleted it,, but I didn’t get the memo that we were supposed to be stealth!!

I’m great friends with our local Game Wardens, and support them.. I would support the Rangers too..

Confused ‍♂️

Reactions: JTW, sharp and BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I deleted it,, but I didn’t get the memo that we were supposed to be stealth!!

I’m great friends with our local Game Wardens, and support them.. I would support the Rangers too..

Confused ‍

I responded to you on messenger. I also support the rangers but I don’t want to cross paths with them when they are out on patrol. I also don’t want to give them a reason to go looking for a large group. Technically, just having alcohol is against the law. Some in this group will have it. Also, the trails aren’t necessary blocked or marked illegal and they use that to their advantage. I’m glad they are helping keep our forest clean, I just don’t want to be in the group they make an example out of.

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I responded to you on messenger. I also support the rangers but I don’t want to cross paths with them when they are out on patrol. I also don’t want to give them a reason to go looking for a large group. Technically, just having alcohol is against the law. Some in this group will have it. Also, the trails aren’t necessary blocked or marked illegal and they use that to their advantage. I’m glad they are helping keep our forest clean, I just don’t want to be in the group they make an example out of.

I was unaware

advertisement