Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We ate at Ruth's Chris a few weeks ago in Rogers, Melissa and I ordered the filet, I had a martini before the the steaks were served, took two bites of my steak and quit. Thought the Martini may have messed with my test buds, I decided not to complain because I didn't want to ruin Melissa's evening and then I noticed she had done the same, we were both enjoying each's company and didn't want to screw it up. We took them home. The next day we warmed them up gently, same awful taste, fed the high dollar steaks to the pups, I know restaurants can have a off night, but this was the worst steak I ever tried to eat, e-mailed the manager couple days later and told him about the steaks and he told me that they had a different meat supplier that week and had a bunch of complaints. Before we go back there, they will have to get there act together.
:eek: There’s something wrong with you boy. :rolleyes:

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
:eek: There’s something wrong with you boy. :rolleyes:
Nope they had a bad meat supplier that week, the manager told me so. But you got me fired up and I called them, still had the receipt with ticket number, he sending a gift card.

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nope they had a bad meat supplier that week, the manager told me so. But you got me fired up and I called them, still had the receipt with ticket number, he sending a gift card.
Well there you go, because I’ve been eating at Ruth’s Chris for 31 years and if I’m ever in a city that has one, I’m there. Never ever once have I had a bad steak or bad anything, never bad service and only one time in hundreds did I have to send a steak back because it wasn’t cooked proper. They refused to let me pay for it. It’s the best steak house in the country IMO. And you should have told them then if it was bad. I’m glad they sent you a gift card to return on them. I’d expect nothing less from Ruth’s Chris.

If you don’t want the gift card I’ll give you a Franklin for it.

I only wish that there were more of them. The only one in Arkansas is in Rogers.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Well there you go, because I’ve been eating at Ruth’s Chris for 31 years and if I’m ever in a city that has one, I’m there. Never ever once have I had a bad steak or bad anything, never bad service and only one time in hundreds did I have to send a steak back because it wasn’t cooked proper. They refused to let me pay for it. It’s the best steak house in the country IMO. And you should have told them then if it was bad. I’m glad they sent you a gift card to return on them. I’d expect nothing less from Ruth’s Chris.

I only wish that there were more of them. The only one in Arkansas is in Rogers.
I had our company Christmas party there this year. The service was over the top and no complaints for the attendees.
Guessing we will return in 2019.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I had our company Christmas party there this year. The service was over the top and no complaints for the attendees.
That’s awesome dude. And you guys are so lucky, you’ve got like 3 or 4 of them between Austin and San Antonio. Those steaks are cooked at 1800* and are flipping melt in your mouth and hot to the last bite!!!!!

Reactions: BWAF and Tramguage1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s awesome dude. And you guys are so lucky, you’ve got like 3 or 4 of them between Austin and San Antonio. Those steaks are cooked at 1800* and are flipping melt in your mouth and hot to the last bite!!!!!
That's the way it's been up till last visit, The service was great and everything was great except the steaks, they had a bad taste and texture was mealy and I had it cooked medium rare. I have eaten a lot of good steaks, but that night they were off big time! We eaten there quite a few times before and it was fantastic??????

advertisement
Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
36243FCD 69AE 4D89 B74B 045F9F37F6F5
These guys want to ride

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the way it's been up till last visit, The service was great and everything was great except the steaks, they had a bad taste and texture was mealy and I had it cooked medium rare. I have eaten a lot of good steaks, but that night they were off big time! We eaten there quite a few times before and it was fantastic??????
Probably had flux on your finger's!

Reactions: Pilgrim and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You clearly haven't been to the The Stock Yard in Nashville Tennessee. They have the best steak in the country.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Well, I can understand a game warden questioning a guy out hunting. But off season groups out joy riding who clearly aren’t hunting...:rolleyes:
Agree. I understand the game warden being there. But wasn't going to ride out knowing I was on an illegal trail. Really glad I didn't when I walked up and a forest ranger was there too. But I knew it was an illegal trail and if I had got caught then it was on me. And when I went back to get the sxs walked through a 150-200 year old abandoned cemetery at 1 o'clock in the morning. Beautiful forest all around, except for right around the cemetery, everything is dead.

advertisement