Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
View attachment 103955
These guys want to ride

They can come But, They have to put these stickers on their machines! LOL! :D

239FA348 45D5 4FAF 9EBE 89A6F8FC05A0

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well there you go, because I’ve been eating at Ruth’s Chris for 31 years and if I’m ever in a city that has one, I’m there. Never ever once have I had a bad steak or bad anything, never bad service and only one time in hundreds did I have to send a steak back because it wasn’t cooked proper. They refused to let me pay for it. It’s the best steak house in the country IMO. And you should have told them then if it was bad. I’m glad they sent you a gift card to return on them. I’d expect nothing less from Ruth’s Chris.

If you don’t want the gift card I’ll give you a Franklin for it.

I only wish that there were more of them. The only one in Arkansas is in Rogers.
There is one down at the river market district in Little Rock too.

Reactions: BWAF
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Agree. I understand the game warden being there. But wasn't going to ride out knowing I was on an illegal trail. Really glad I didn't when I walked up and a forest ranger was there too. But I knew it was an illegal trail and if I had got caught then it was on me. And when I went back to get the sxs walked through a 150-200 year old abandoned cemetery at 1 o'clock in the morning. Beautiful forest all around, except for right around the cemetery, everything is dead.
What part of Arkansas? I always look for old building foundations and cemetery's when I'm riding, lots of neat history to be discovered.

Daymond

Daymond

Apr 25, 2018
Magazine, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just realized the 7th is Thursday. Without actually looking at a callander I was assuming it was a weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I just realized the 7th is Thursday. Without actually looking at a callander I was assuming it was a weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
A few of us are showing up during the day Thursday, But the official ride doesn't start till Friday. It's a pretty long trip for a few of us so we like to try and extend the weekend if possible.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Ok attendees I am asking for some assistance. I would like to start a group message with anyone wanting to help set up a schedule for the weekend. I know it's really tough to do ,but at least we will have an idea what and when rides and dinner get togethers will be I know I have my NW Arkansas buddies in to help just dont want to leave anyone out that would like to help.
Please comment here and I will add you to the conversation list.

advertisement
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Ok attendees I am asking for some assistance. I would like to start a group message with anyone wanting to help set up a schedule for the weekend. I know it's really tough to do ,but at least we will have an idea what and when rides and dinner get togethers will be I know I have my NW Arkansas buddies in to help just dont want to leave anyone out that would like to help.

I already set the schedule... Wake up (god willing) each day , Ride and have FUN!! :p

Plus the obvious, Eat and DRINK!! :rolleyes:

Plus the POKER RUN Saturday night!:D (Or we can do it Friday night if that fits the “schedule “ better)

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well co

Well come to my house, We have a old cemetery in our side yard.
I guess I watch to much Netflix ,and crime news is all that is on tv.....
But that seems pretty convenient to have a cemetery in your side yard....kind of throws off the body sniffing dogs and the guys with the ground radar doesn’t it @Smitty335 ....??
Just sayin....

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll help ya Mike

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tramguage1 and BWAF
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put me in coach! Add @MRSNEOHIO as well.
Text or PM based?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put me in coach! Add @MRSNEOHIO as well.
Text or PM based?

Mike (@Tramguage1),

There are a lot of side conversations going. Let’s just wait until we get there Thursday. The core group is all arriving in Thursday and we can discuss and come up with a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's our estimated head count? 20?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it too early to put in a request for spotted cow for @MRSNEOHIO?
Send your requests for what you want from up here.
Great Lakes Brewing Co
Fatheads
Probably a few more, but I can't think of them.
Nope. Let me know how much you need!

Reactions: JTW, BWAF and sharp
advertisement