Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Lets talk trails!!

AA671436 B12F 453E 95B2 EF5528E963A4

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
We did that loop last year it was a fun trail. I'd do it again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

About how long did it take you?? Did you go clock wise, or counter clockwise?? Which way would you say is more challenging? (We May have to go the easiest way, because of the RZR’s that will be with us :D:D:D )

Reactions: Razorback and BWAF
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
About how long did it take you?? Did you go clock wise, or counter clockwise?? Which way would you say is more challenging? (We May have to go the easiest way, because of the RZR’s that will be with us :D:D:D )

In all seriousness I don’t recall every time I turned around I was upside down or stuck in a harness under water

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

It will take almost all day to ride the entire blue loop. It has a couple spots that are semi challenging depending on the weather, but for the most part it’s a pretty easy ride unless you do something dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
It will take almost all day to ride the entire blue loop. It has a couple spots that are semi challenging depending on the weather, but for the most part it’s a pretty easy ride unless you do something dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun factor on the scale of 1-10?

Reactions: BWAF
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Where is all this negative talk coming from and why? I totally agree with a riders meeting before we take off, But we have some new members coming to NW Arkansas for the first time, and I want to show them a good time! I don't want to be a snob, so if you don't want to stop and have picture taking time, go ahead, I 'll take them on the scenic route. This isn't what the Honda S x S club is about!

I for one, have never ridden in northwest Arkansas,, I am bringing my beautiful better half,, and she and I both would love to take some scenic rides!!

advertisement
J

JTW

Where is all this negative talk coming from and why? I totally agree with a riders meeting before we take off, But we have some new members coming to NW Arkansas for the first time, and I want to show them a good time! I don't want to be a snob, so if you don't want to stop and have picture taking time, go ahead, I 'll take them on the scenic route. This isn't what the Honda S x S club is about!
Don’t you have a cat to deliver?

Reactions: Bpaul and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I hope you keep your commitment and keep to the leisurely scenic routes this year.

Last edited:
J

JTW

To be fair. The first time i met you was when I rode with you in mulberry. you damn near wrecked several machines and drove like a bat outta hell. Your first impression scored a zero. This is not what the club is about. I hope you keep your commitment and keep to the leisurely scenic routes this year.

Lmao..

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement