Calendar Group ride Mulberry Mountian [Feb 7, 2019] (Mulberry mountain lodge)

J

JTW

I already set the schedule... Wake up (god willing) each day , Ride and have FUN!! :p

Plus the obvious, Eat and DRINK!! :rolleyes:

Plus the POKER RUN Saturday night!:D (Or we can do it Friday night if that fits the “schedule “ better)
The whole point of the orgy is to not have to POKE HER’N RUN!!

J

JTW

Ok attendees I am asking for some assistance. I would like to start a group message with anyone wanting to help set up a schedule for the weekend. I know it's really tough to do ,but at least we will have an idea what and when rides and dinner get togethers will be I know I have my NW Arkansas buddies in to help just dont want to leave anyone out that would like to help.
Please comment here and I will add you to the conversation list.
Mike (@Tramguage1),

There are a lot of side conversations going. Let’s just wait until we get there Thursday. The core group is all arriving in Thursday and we can discuss and come up with a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree... with no GPS mapping of the area this is really a free for all. While open invitations for the club is great and all... people coming need to do their part before showing up to have an idea of where they're going and what they’re doing. People need to understand this isn’t a gravel road park where you cruise around and are back to camp in 5 minutes for lunch. And while the group will be there to assist and help with issues. People need to come understanding that they need to be self reliant and prepared. This is a big place and the off season. If you get lost, separated or broke down by yourself.. you’re kinda screwed. So be prepared. Also, this isn’t some big organized ride with lots of folks to lead groups. You may have to self navigate. So be prepared. Group rides will not wait around for you.. if they’re leaving at 10:00 they’re leaving at 10:00 either be there or be prepared to self navigate! Also, there will likely be a couple different groups with the number of machines coming. Not all groups are the same. So be aware what you’re getting yourself into... this is a vacation for everyone including those in the front of the line. If you don’t like something or the way things are going. Be sure to have a map! b****ing and whining are grounds for getting your own map!

advertisement
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Our MOTO

5FA48309 95F7 47F8 8472 CB945347E8B3

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There is one down at the river market district in Little Rock too.
Nope, just checked the list of Ruth’s Chris steak houses in the US and the one in Rogers is the only one they have. Are you thinking of Arthur’s??

Reactions: YardDog and BWAF
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope, just checked the list of Ruth’s Chris steak houses in the US and the one in Rogers is the only one they have. Are you thinking of Arthur’s??
I was sure I seen one last month in Little Rock. I'll check again next week while I'm there.

Reactions: BWAF
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was sure I seen one last month in Little Rock. I'll check again next week while I'm there.
Be awesome if there is, must be brand new and isn’t on the list yet. Please do let me know, it’s far closer for me than Rogers!!!!

Reactions: BWAF and YardDog
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok attendees I am asking for some assistance. I would like to start a group message with anyone wanting to help set up a schedule for the weekend. I know it's really tough to do ,but at least we will have an idea what and when rides and dinner get togethers will be I know I have my NW Arkansas buddies in to help just dont want to leave anyone out that would like to help.
Please comment here and I will add you to the conversation list.
What you got up your sleeve? Let me know what I can do to help!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And a special reminder to all new folks!!!

View attachment 104092
Where is all this negative talk coming from and why? I totally agree with a riders meeting before we take off, But we have some new members coming to NW Arkansas for the first time, and I want to show them a good time! I don't want to be a snob, so if you don't want to stop and have picture taking time, go ahead, I 'll take them on the scenic route. This isn't what the Honda S x S club is about!

advertisement