Hatfield McCoy Closed!

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got an email from Ashland Resort- Governor shutting down the trailer midnight tonight.

How bad would that suck if you just pulled in for a long weekend?? 😫

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just got an email from Ashland Resort- Governor shutting down the trailer midnight tonight.

How bad would that suck if you just pulled in for a long weekend?? 😫
Who is going to stop you from ridding the trails? I did just look on their website, and it does show the trails being closed tomorrow at midnight. That sucks. We were going to go next weekend.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Tower trax is closed till further notice
Sabine is closed this weekend. They havent said if itll comtinue to stay close yet

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah
G

gtsum2

Apr 28, 2019
Moseley
Closed for at least two weeks is my understanding. They can’t stop you from riding them and there are far too many trails to police, but the fine will be steep if you get caught on them. Can always ride outlaws of course...of course all bats and restaurants are closed in west va now....so take your peanut butter and jelly and bread:). I was there last weekend and things were hopping...that was before west va had a confirmed case of covid 19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Havent heard anything about Rush yet. I seen a bunch of popos headed that way this morning.

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Where is all the add-ons that you want to add when you need them ? :confused:

Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!