Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like that shield and truly believe it makes a difference on mine. At any rate, fan alone did as well as blowers with shield. That's good enough for me.

I've still got to do heat shield myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Someguy
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like that shield and truly believe it makes a difference on mine. At any rate, fan alone did as well as blowers with shield. That's good enough for me.
Yea I can see how well it does by the back of your shirt.;)
Iron Gap Delton Towing Polaris 00 04 09 532 LI 2

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yall didn't see the video? Ya know....the one I was barely in lmao.

I think Delton who you're responding to saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's true enough. I was laughing so hard I couldn't see through the tears as you bounced your way up the hill
I wasn't laughing. I was apologizing to my girl the entire way lol. We beat them pretty dang hard.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You ought to see the beating I'm taking on fb for posting that belt roasting. The guys that own rangers have severe anal distress (butt hurt). They so sensitive!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okeedoak @Delton where we going next week? We need to post it up here so the weekday workers can get all worked up.
Man we due for the ridge. I've been dodging it cause of my ole truck. But I beat the p1k so fair is fair. I know I'm working Monday for sure. I wanna see them new trails

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to hit the 2k mile mark today but service light came on. After Tues no way I'm gonna abuse her any further. She is getting treated right next week.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You ought to see the beating I'm taking on fb for posting that belt roasting. The guys that own rangers have severe anal distress (butt hurt). They so sensitive!!
I must have missed that... include me next time you comment on it so I can come to your aid

Reactions: CumminsPusher
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wanted to hit the 2k mile mark today but service light came on. After Tues no way I'm gonna abuse her any further. She is getting treated right next week.
Man we due for the ridge. I've been dodging it cause of my ole truck. But I beat the p1k so fair is fair. I know I'm working Monday for sure. I wanna see them new trails
Well we can ride here if you want

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, Tuesday is the proposed day at Mary's Ridge.. I'll post up to see if anyone else can break away... Lunch is on the trail of course.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!