Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Made a run earlier to Honda shop for oil and filters. It felt way cooler with the shield and that top cover removed. I didn't even use the fan. @CumminsPusher I think you nailed it on changing the oil to fix my delayed 3rd gear. It's 400 miles early but old oil was thin. Great color but thin.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey anyone wanting some cheap entertainment go to the pioneer 1000 riders page on FB and check out my post about us towing that popo. Every excuse under the sun to defend that machine. It's hilarious. I'm tempted to stoke the fire a little. Maybe suggest the planets being out of alignment as the cause for breakdown lmao. And this is a p1k page! They quick to bash the pioneer for clutches but defend that ranger like their daughters virginity lol.

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got my new tie-downs installed. They will be a lot quicker and hold nicely.
Amazon.com: Erickson 09160 Wheel Chock Tie-Down Kit: Automotive
View attachment 45919

Also installed my new trailer leds after I knocked the others I had on there off on Tuesday...:mad:
I take great pride over the years in how well I've backed and positioned any trailer I've used up until now...Two in one day has got to be a record.o_O
Amazon.com: 12V LED Trailer Tail Lights, AUTOSAVER88 WATERPROOF & ANTI-SHOCK Turn Signal Brake Tail Light 20-LEDs Red 12V: Automotive
They hold good just bolted to the deck? As long as your deck is secure lol

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea, I didn't just use washers on the wood either. I used squares of aluminum flat stock, drilled used as washers. It will have to rip the boards up if it's going to release.
I like them but they way build the trailers these days if have resecure my boards that the brackets would be on.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Finally got my new tie-downs installed. They will be a lot quicker and hold nicely.
Amazon.com: Erickson 09160 Wheel Chock Tie-Down Kit: Automotive
View attachment 45919

Also installed my new trailer leds after I knocked the others I had on there off on Tuesday...:mad:
I take great pride over the years in how well I've backed and positioned any trailer I've used up until now...Two in one day has got to be a record.o_O
Amazon.com: 12V LED Trailer Tail Lights, AUTOSAVER88 WATERPROOF & ANTI-SHOCK Turn Signal Brake Tail Light 20-LEDs Red 12V: Automotive

Those work awesome don't they? Looks good Dr. I have the same one but my straps are black and say Cabelas on them. Probably the same maker! You'll enjoy those and the ease of hook up.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Reactions: drfubar
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hear you go @drfubar hears mine ready to head up north and ride! C8218204c289e4022a5f06232f1c42c5

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
North? Canada?

No.....Northern Michigan. I have a cottage 40 min south of the Mackinaw bridge. I'm meeting @trigger and @Poistonhonda just south of the cottage in St.Helen for a group ride this morning.

Reactions: drfubar
C

Chet

Jun 23, 2017
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Use one sheet all the way up the back. It's much more work but big difference vs just the under seat version.
That is what I did. I used leftover double bubble vapor barrier leftover from my pole barn. Worked awesome.

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How wide was the material? The widest I found at Lowes was 24 inches.

I really don't remember. I still have the role so next time I go in the shop I'll check. But it was on the shelf at Lowe's.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!