HEATER KITS

E

Espanola_Honda

Sep 16, 2021
Espanola
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Everyone. I'm looking into heater kits. I have tracks and have heard that the Honda heater kits aren't reliable especially with tracks. Anyone experience issues with Honda heater kits? or have an aftermarket suggestion?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dosnt matter if u have tracks, the honda heater works the same. Its the amount of coolant your heater core can take And how much heat your engine Can make. Ive found the cooling fan overide switch in the club store has helped this. If you use the search at the top for ”heaters” youll find more options than you can shake a stick at

E

Espanola_Honda

Sep 16, 2021
Espanola
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dosnt matter if u have tracks, the honda heater works the same. Its the amount of coolant your heater core can take And how much heat your engine Can make. Ive found the cooling fan overide switch in the club store has helped this. If you use the search at the top for ”heaters” youll find more options than you can shake a stick at
Ive heard that the added vibration from the tracks rattle the heaters apart.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ive heard that the added vibration from the tracks rattle the heaters apart.
That i cant tell you nor have I heard that. Ny buddy has tracks and the honda heater with no issues with that.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!