P1000 Help with debris entering rear of pioneer

T

TaterEd

Dec 7, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just recently got a windshield for my pioneer and all of a sudden grass, sand, and everything else blows in from behind me (the rear of the pioneer). Is there a remedy for this?

Reactions: JAL
R

rickoshea

yes.mid panels,hard or soft.or a complete enclosure.and a roof if you don't have one yet.all kinds of options for every budget,i went soft bimini/rear panel not because i'm cheap but because i'm hard on my machine.

20210108 132020

D

dilligaff82

Jan 24, 2017
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hard or soft mid panel, or a soft rear panel depending on what suits your needs. If you have a flip up windshield you can also try cracking it open to the first position. It’ll still block all the wind etc but won’t create the suction behind it that’s pulling in all that dust and debris.

J

JAL

Nov 22, 2020
Medford, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just recently got a windshield for my pioneer and all of a sudden grass, sand, and everything else blows in from behind me (the rear of the pioneer). Is there a remedy for this?
My dealer recommended to me to buy a windshield with a flip up upper section for this very reason. When up, this allows air to flow through the UTV.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!