P500 highlifter snorkel install

S

SxSrob

Apr 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 500
just installed highlifter snorkel kit on my p500 and was told to test it block both air intake tubes and engine should automatically stall but when i try to test it and i cover intakes with saranwrap the two inlets suck it in but engine does not stall and checking any possile areas where air could be leaking with choke cleaner engine does not skip a beat. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
You should use your hand or something better than saran wrap so it can't suck it in . You have to complete cut off air to check it.

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
When I snorkeled mine I removed the air box, cleaned and sealed it. It made a huge difference! When I cover the air intake I cane see the air box start to collapse before it dies out.

J

Jvidahoyahoo

Apr 23, 2020
Ownership

1. 500
Air cleaner

20200804 124803

Reactions: Chuckerbird

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!