BOX1

P1000 Honda care warranty question

R

Rkoz325

Jul 26, 2017
NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Good evening, I will be picking up a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 this week. I was wondering if there is a place that is recommended for the best price for Honda care warranty. I bought one for my Honda car from the mid west years ago and I live in NY. Is there anything like that for the pioneer?

Thanks

Reactions: 0860silverado

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good evening, I will be picking up a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5 this week. I was wondering if there is a place that is recommended for the best price for Honda care warranty. I bought one for my Honda car from the mid west years ago and I live in NY. Is there anything like that for the pioneer?

Thanks
I don't know about updated pricing but when I bought mine new in December 2016 it was $640.00 for an extra 3 years, unlimited miles (total 4 years). Just make SURE you're getting a genuine Honda warranty and not a fly by night warranty service. Those usually only cover things that don't break. (they don't cover clutches...and that's what you'll most likely need.)

R

Rkoz325

Jul 26, 2017
NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thank you for your reply regarding the warranty and then price you paid. I’ll make sure it’s actually Honda care.

Reactions: 0860silverado
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!