P1000 Honda Powersports Credit Card

C

Capn1

Apr 28, 2020
SEMO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm confused on how the credit card works. I had one salesman tell me they don't mess with it because of the fine print and I understand that, it can be sneaky if you miss a payment but come on, we're all adults here. The honda website doesn't list the 2021 in the 0% offer but another dealer told me I could use the card for anything.

So does anybody know if I can get a 2021 P1k5 on the honda card for 0% interest for the first year at any dealer? Why would the one dealer say they don't do the card?

Reactions: Isaiah
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Why would the one dealer say they don't do the card?
Because they make more money with others.

But, its not like the typical "in your hand" card.
Your dealer will need to be involved and can work accessories into the deal as well. Wheels, tires, winch, windshield.....

Cash is still king.
A $16,999 cash price turns into 19,995 at 0%. Oh.. [Plus tax, delivery, admin, and i need more profit fees]

Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The credit card is a pretty terrible way to finance something like this unless you're absolutely sure you can pay it off in the limited window of 0%, after that it'll jump to typical credit card interest rates (15-20+%) and they'll probably tack on all the back interest they waved in the first year too.

You can use it at any Honda dealer but most won't bring it up unless you do because they have much better options with standard vehicle type loans.

Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!