Honda talon handbrake

B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Has anyone tried installing a handbrake on a talon, something like the indecent handbrake for the x3 or rzr?
Seems like would be pretty awesome on a talon.

Reactions: ChadD
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
The only one's I'm aware of are the Hillbilly Brake and the Spring Brake Thingy and both of those are just mechanical devices that keep the foot brake depressed once engaged. I do wish the Talon had a separate parking brake instead of just putting it in park, sometimes stopping/parking on an incline cant be avoided. I have the Spring Brake Thingy and it works well enough but I still prefer a separate parking brake.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Has anyone tried installing a handbrake on a talon, something like the indecent handbrake for the x3 or rzr?
Seems like would be pretty awesome on a talon.
A Drift Brake on a Talon??? Not sure that is going to be a very popular upgrade so I doubt you will find a bolt in kit like the X3 or RZR.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!