BOX1

Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Just extended our stay by one night. Coming in on monday and leaving sunday. Decided to take a extra "sick" day lol so we now have 3.5 days to get there and 3 days to get back. Going to try for a different route home to see something different....NOT I-40 coming or going though. Ive already started getting things together tools,etc in the garage, the misses is like you know its still a month away......I dont care woman im ready !

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just extended our stay by one night. Coming in on monday and leaving sunday. Decided to take a extra "sick" day lol so we now have 3.5 days to get there and 3 days to get back. Going to try for a different route home to see something different....NOT I-40 coming or going though. Ive already started getting things together tools,etc in the garage, the misses is like you know its still a month away......I dont care woman im ready !
I always start getting ready on average about 6 months in advance. Perpetually living in the idea of future explorations. Wish y'all had a few extra days for a run to Idaho.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Add one... ME!
ALSO...
One night, We will have a HondaSxS Club sponsored meal. TBD.
Nothing like the takeover, Just a meet and greet, hang out.

WOO HOO.

*Just noticed this is not on the calendar. Adding it now.

We got room for 60 inside the pavilion with a fireplace.
Screenshot 20180810 001343 Chrome

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok guys sorry to say this but, I will not be able to work this ride in my schedule. I just can't make all the traveling and time work out. Sorry to miss this epic ride. I want to thank @JACKAL for putting this ride together. Have a safe ride and enjoy this beautiful country we live in!!!!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok guys sorry to say this but, I will not be able to work this ride in my schedule. I just can't make all the traveling and time work out. Sorry to miss this epic ride. I want to thank @JACKAL for putting this ride together. Have a safe ride and enjoy this beautiful country we live in!!!!
It may be on fire anyway...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I hate that you cant make it. You will be missed, but we will ride there again while hitting MOAB in a couple of years.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
will anyone have a cooler onboard or any storage so I could store some clothes/helmet/drinks etc while I'm riding. I was told the atv will not have any saddle bags or rack bags so I'm unsure how this all is going to work. This isn't the ideal setup for me but I'm trying to make it the best I can...I'm just thinking ahead...

Reactions: Dp5hunter and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
will anyone have a cooler onboard or any storage so I could store some clothes/helmet/drinks etc while I'm riding. I was told the atv will not have any saddle bags or rack bags so I'm unsure how this all is going to work. This isn't the ideal setup for me but I'm trying to make it the best I can...I'm just thinking ahead...

Tell ya what, I could bring you an atv rear soft bag and a soft cooler or two. I have a few.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
T
Tell ya what, I could bring you an atv rear soft bag and a soft cooler or two. I have a few.

@TimG if you did that, I'd buy the drinks for you and the wife. That would be awesome of you!!!! I'm not a big drinker but I'd offer anything for your consideration!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
T

@TimG if you did that, I'd buy the drinks for you and the wife. That would be awesome of you!!!! I'm not a big drinker but I'd offer anything for your consideration!!!

Damn this is a great group of people!!!!

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Hoping to have a decent turn out, but the wife and I will be there no matter how many or few show up. I need to get a pretty close headcount by July so I can plan for the meal on Saturday night at the hosting campground, they usually have a Saturday evening feed anyway all summer long for $5 a head but was wanting to get them to add a few more things for us.

Glad to here of some intrest, it is a far drive about 1600 miles from TN, but trust me it is worth the trip even if you only go once, for those not on a tight schedule may even tray MOAB 3.5 hours away as we head back east for a day or two, will just have to see how things sort out.

Anybody still thinking about going to Moab after the Paiute trial ? I think I might look for a room there a night or two. I'd hate not to ride it being that close.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anybody still thinking about going to Moab after the Paiute trial ? I think I might look for a room there a night or two. I'd hate not to ride it being that close.
My buddy @CaptinJackRZR and two others from Texas are stopping on the way up.
If you are interested PM me your info and I'll get you guys hooked up. Unless you have a FB account.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!