Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Someone with a garden gnome meme fetish and sasquatch hunting addiction wants to know who's coming to Utah. So our fearless leaders PM box will stop blowing up here is the list. LOL ok @100Acre ?
Screenshot 20180807 210942 Messages

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Add one... ME!
I have been planing this but was only 90%. I have now 100% committed.
Currently unemployed, hoping to have that change by then but its close enough to work this into the terms or start on the 9/25. lol.

Anyone flying in for this thing?
I will be flying in Wed or Thur TBD to Salt Lake and driving down, leaving Sunday/Mon. TBD.
Renting a car for the weekend so we should arrange carpooling if you are hit me up ASAP as I'm buying tickets soon.

ALSO...
One night, We will have a HondaSxS Club sponsored meal. TBD.
Nothing like the takeover, Just a meet and greet, hang out.

WOO HOO.

*Just noticed this is not on the calendar. Adding it now.

J

JTW

So I swapped out our camp site for a cabin.. as of now Kilo, Cuoutdoors, kcoward61 and myself will be carpooling with 2 machines and staying in cabin C. We’ll also be doing some camping and staying up in the mountains a few nights. Nothing fancy just hanging in some hammocks and Finding a cool scenic spot to wake up to.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So I swapped out our camp site for a cabin.. as of now Kilo, Cuoutdoors, kcoward61 and myself will be carpooling with 2 machines and staying in cabin C. We’ll also be doing some camping and staying up in the mountains a few nights. Nothing fancy just hanging in some hammocks and Finding a cool scenic spot to wake up to.
What days, do you knwo yet.
I mean like Fri, Sat, or Sun... Or before/after.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I reserved the cabin for the week.. 18-25th.. I don’t know what nights we’ll stay in the high country, just playing that by ear. I’d like to spend 3 nights or so.. maybe every other day camp in the mountains.
Ok... I'm in too.
= more s*** to pack.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You realize at night in those mountains you are talking 10,000 plus elevation and sub freezing temperatures?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You realize at night in those mountains you are talking 10,000 plus elevation and sub freezing temperatures?

don't know if he realizes that lol but ill be fine my hammock hangs to 0 degree lol.

I do.. no worries! People have done it for 1000’s of years with less!

Is that how the first popsicles were invented :eek::D

You guys are going to have so much fun.. :(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!