Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks @Remington for a productive response. Lol. Did mine tonight. Looks like you’re in MI, same climate as me. No issues really? I think it is a bit quieter.
Yep, made a noticeable difference fo sho

Reactions: Smitty335 and Maje1
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Redline Shockproof Heavyweight in the F&R diffs and Redline Shockproof Lightweight in the sub-trans is what I've run since new. Pulled the diffs and sub-trans apart after a season of racing in Texas and there was zero wear.

I wouldn't hesitate to put the Redline Heavyweight Shockproof in the sub-trans if you think you need additional protection.

H

HondaTech

Redline Shockproof Heavyweight in the F&R diffs and Redline Shockproof Lightweight in the sub-trans is what I've run since new. Pulled the diffs and sub-trans apart after a season of racing in Texas and there was zero wear.

I wouldn't hesitate to put the Redline Heavyweight Shockproof in the sub-trans if you think you need additional protection.

Our front diff oil always looked hammered afte every race, but its a different kind of racing.
Running Pro Honda gear oil.

Reactions: Smitty335
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had switched both my P1000 and my Talon over to Amsoil full synthetic and all it has a made a difference to me in how it sounds and shifts. It is smoother and quieter! Just my .02 and experience.
Same here and 6000 miles on my 16 pioneer 1000-5 on org clutches. My Talon likes the stuff too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!