Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Come on... I know there is someone who has picked up there Pioneer by now. Let us know what you think! :p

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
My 700-4 is scheduled for arrival on Friday the 30th, keeping fingers crossed!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
BigRiver said:
My 700-4 is scheduled for arrival on Friday the 30th, keeping fingers crossed!
Yep. Mine is too.. Red 700-4. But I cant go get it until the following week. :(
But I know someone is bound to have one before then. Just got to find them!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hondasxs said:
Come on... I know there is someone who has picked up there Pioneer by now. Let us know what you think! :p
Tricky...very tricky.

I almost sprained my wrist clicking my mouse fast enough to finally hear some real world input. Thanks.

But...your right on. Somebody has to have one of these things. I know the 2 at Coyote Honda were sold. Surely they will come across this board...

Member red4life has had a test ride. I ask him to post his thoughts. Maybe soon?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Actually I have to wait till Sept 6 to pick it up, I'm getting it tax free by waiting till Louisiana's 2nd Amendment Tax Free Weekend.
Yahoo!

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
There ya go DG Rider. I have had a few busy weeks at work so check out my review in the review section. Thanks again for the recommendation. Also, I wish Ohio had a TAX FREE weekend!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
red4life said:
There ya go DG Rider. I have had a few busy weeks at work so check out my review in the review section. Thanks again for the recommendation. Also, I wish Ohio had a TAX FREE weekend!
Awesome red! Thanks for the review.

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
@DG Rider... Lol. I thought the same thing.
Wonder how long till we get some real on the trail pictures flowing.
Cant wait.

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
mine is green next 700-4 8-3 13 out of ill

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
randi 58 said:
mine is green next 700-4 8-3 13 out of ill
You mean 9-3-13... but we understand. LOL..

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
AAAHHHH! I feel like a kid, "When is it going to finally be Christmas!" But good to know there is a brotherhood of others feeling the same way. Yeah, We'll get by with a little help from our friends.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
I have been dealing with a great lady at an old Honda dealership in TN. For over a week now she has been told she had a red 4 seater coming on a truck shipping 8/27. But today when I called to confirm she said Honda Operations is still holding their 4 seaters in wharehouse and the trucks shipped out yesterday with 2 seaters on them. So I went ahead and called Shenandoah Honda and placed deposit on the green one from the dealer pictures thread on this forum. I will be picking it up tomorrow at noon and will have it back just in time for the Labor Day ride I have been looking so forward to. I will send the pics ASAP. b.t.w.- Babbitt's Hondaparts wharehouse has the patriot red fenders and hood for about $290 so I may or may not be in a green one come October, ha ha.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
I received the same news from my dealer today. Mine was supposed to be shipped today, but only a red 2 seater was slated to make it to the dealer by wed or thurs. I was told that I am still looking at Friday, but I am not getting my hopes up. Seems like they keep pushing back or changing the shipping dates. Like the previous post, I used to feel like Christmas morning, but now I feel like Christmas sucks!

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
Come on now Red and Bugnbrian... You just want your present early. They will arrive soon enough and before you know it. lol..
But I fell you.. I'm excited to get to ride one in person.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
I had to wait til Christmas morning when so many of my friends opened presents on Christmas Eve. I hated that. Oh no, I just realized my ex was right, I am still a kid, my toys have just gotten bigger. Oh well, she may be gone, but I still got the toys!!!

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
That's part of the problem James...I have ridden one. I have been without a sxs for a month now and not a day passes where I want to just take a ride or do some work around the property. I keep thinking how nice it will be to have a brand new vehicle and I want it NNNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! But I will just sit on the sidelines and wait because there is absolutely nothing we can do

S

Swamper

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2013
At the rate their going with the shipping we might miss the Louisiana tax free weekend. Seems like shipping has been delayed 3 weeks in a row. Guess they're making a list and checking it twice on the quality assurance. And I wonder how many they can get out on trucks in a day? With 900 dealers awaiting it could take a while....

S

shenandoahhonda

Aug 26, 2013
2 seater is on a truck and on its way to us now. I would expect to unload it Thursday or at the latest Friday.

S

shenandoahhonda

Aug 26, 2013
Also have one new red '12 Big Red remaining for $9600. Only one left though.

RoboHonda

RoboHonda

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2013
We have got them here in Utah. They are fabulous.

Been a couple of times, just cannot beat a honda.

Only trouble I had was the Dealer. HondaWorld here in Utah got them and treated me and others like crap. They wanted an extra $1000 above MSRP and treated me like a second class citizen. Doing the classic waiting at the lone table with everyone staring while they "discuss" the price. Walked out on them in the middle of the deal and went 10 mile to the south to Monarch the next morning. Had me sold and loaded in 45 minutes flat. They were great people representing a great machine. They have called several times since making sure everything is good and I am happy. I had a missing mud flap when I picked it up and they supplied me with one in the mail in a couple of days.

Making it street legal now to deal with issues of access in several of our areas.

Wishing there were more accessories like a roof but that will come. We are so happy with it we may buy a second one for the kids in a couple of months (ho ho ho). Time to get rid of the Rangers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!