Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs said:
ohanacreek said:
Thanks Brian ... Not for sale !

If I get mine made and you like I will give you their info and all they have to do is cut another.
I want one... Lol. That place card has got to go. Good place for switches.
Who can reach the honda switch kit location way over there... No, I want be buying that kit.

Other than what you are already holding onto, you can't reach the controls at all once the seatbelt locks. I know it's for safety but you hit a bump or go up or down hill and you aren't reaching for ANYTHING, they work VERY WELL!

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just got my Honda Pioneer 4 today. The wife loves it! Now just waiting on the rest of the accessories to come in. Did get the hard roof and glass w/s. Every easy to install.

---------
HondaSxS- post moved as it was under a non related topic.

C

chuckdaman

Oct 1, 2013
I bought my 700-2 on 9/25/2013. I've put 125 miles on it. Most rides on gravel roads. Been down in the woods getting ready for deer season. So far I'm impressed with the power, traction and general performance. I ordered a Warn winch and am still waiting for the mount to be delivered by Honda. Hope to drag a deer out of the woods this weekend.

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
chuckdaman said:
I bought my 700-2 on 9/25/2013. I've put 125 miles on it. Most rides on gravel roads. Been down in the woods getting ready for deer season. So far I'm impressed with the power, traction and general performance. I ordered a Warn winch and am still waiting for the mount to be delivered by Honda. Hope to drag a deer out of the woods this weekend.

Please let us know what you think of the winch and mount package! Good luck hunting this weekend, got scr..ed this year again due to work :x
Maybe a depredation hunt will come up due to the wildfires in Sun Valley area this year.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're going to one of the local ORV parks here this weekend and one of the guys I work with was asking about rentals for him and his wife.
So I pulled up the site and here is what I found.

The park has 4 of each model, at least half of the Hondas were available (my co worker and his wife rented 2 and at least two are left) and none of the Polaris/Yamahas are available.

A rental sees more airtime than a skydiver, and is driven like it was stolen, if the Honda is at least 50% available it says something.

Attachments

• Rental Grab 2.tiff
    331.6 KB · Views: 591
  • Rental Grab 1.tiff
    340.8 KB · Views: 603

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!