BOX1

P500 I joined the club from SW Louisiana!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Welcome to the club from SW Louisiana. Sold the Pioneer right after Laura and now waiting on this s*** to calm down so I can go buy my Talon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt! This area is screwed up. Most people didn't even have a chance to make repairs between storms. My shop has no roof because metal roofing is so backed up. Had to order from Alexandria and was scheduled to be ready on the 14th. Don't know how this storm will affect that delivery date since Alexandria got hit with a LOT of rain.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
No doubt! This area is screwed up. Most people didn't even have a chance to make repairs between storms. My shop has no roof because metal roofing is so backed up. Had to order from Alexandria and was scheduled to be ready on the 14th. Don't know how this storm will affect that delivery date since Alexandria got hit with a LOT of rain.

I’ve been tied up with work a lot. The money is nice but I don’t have a lot of extra time.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Welcome from the best riding place, Colorado!....and of course is the fastest!

Man! I did love riding around Silverton. Though that I could just do a one and done. You know, a been there done that. But I think I’ll need to go back again after I get my Talon.

rideredgreg

rideredgreg

Aug 28, 2018
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wel
After owing a 2004 Rubicon from new, I picked this 2020 P500 up last Friday & headed straight to the deer lease for a little R&R from hurricane Laura recovery.
The Pioneer a bit different but I believe I'm gonna like it!View attachment 228607

View attachment 228606
Welcome from North Idaho. The more you drive it, the more you will like it.

UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Best ride ever! Daily driver 2017. Been riding Red since ‘79!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Man! I did love riding around Silverton. Though that I could just do a one and done. You know, a been there done that. But I think I’ll need to go back again after I get my Talon.

I want to go back to Taylor Park. That is more geared for ATVUTV trails. My buddy went to Silverton but said too much jeep traffic there.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I want to go back to Taylor Park. That is more geared for ATVUTV trails. My buddy went to Silverton but said too much jeep traffic there.

I’m interested. It’ll have to be next year at the earliest. Gotta get the Talon and get some upgrades first. Maybe we can work something out later.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!