Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys those Spider tales are enough to give you the Heeby Geebies but until you've had a Oklahoma Wolf Spider on your face you don't know bone shivering panic! These Big Boys are so big they can stand flat footed and fark a chicken!!View attachment 53174View attachment 53175

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Yea I don't want none of that -

Reactions: Landman
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had a ton of the little ones on us today checking game cams. My wife screamed and slapped more than a paid for woman... if you know what I mean. We had one 3” diameter big sucker land on the windshield and he disappeared quick. Not sure if he is still living in the Honda or what. That was a monster of a spider though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had a ton of the little ones on us today checking game cams. My wife screamed and slapped more than a paid for woman... if you know what I mean. We had one 3” diameter big sucker land on the windshield and he disappeared quick. Not sure if he is still living in the Honda or what. That was a monster of a spider though.

I was bush hogging some trails this a.m. And had a stick in one hand to slap these ugly fers away. What kind is this?

IMG 1526

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I sometimes refer to our shack up north as "CAMP SwataLotaBugs" and this year has been pretty bad.

I doubt the trails here get left alone log enough for to many spiders to set up shop, I worry more about the ticks than anything.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I did that once on a ride, took some spiders home with me, next day the shop and Rooster had webs all over the place.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yep, looks like a halloween decoration the next day. Busy little boogers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!