Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wondering if anyone knows of a decent camping/riding area real close by to these towns. Our friend will be in Kellogg for something and we were hoping he wouldn’t have to drive too far in between.
@oldtrucks lives close, anyone else?

Reactions: sharp
Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
You're just outside my area of exploration. I know that's a pretty slick landscape to be in and have had a few buddies try to talk me into getting tags for hunting that area. Heard nothing but fun about taking atv's and bikes around there to see the sights.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're just outside my area of exploration. I know that's a pretty slick landscape to be in and have had a few buddies try to talk me into getting tags for hunting that area. Heard nothing but fun about taking atv's and bikes around there to see the sights.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
Don’t be shy. If you’re this way give a shout

P

PNWGuy

Never taken my pioneer up there. Just done a bunch of floating and fishing for Cutthroat trout fishing on the Coeur d'Alene river.

Seen lots of UTVs on the main road while floating peacefully down the river.

IMG 20180804 111751538
IMG 20180623 122750424

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!