Itinerary - PioneerTakeover 2016

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I'm looking forward to riding some of the creeks and hit up a few challanges. I plan on going out Friday morning after breakfast and doing some exploring. Make it back in time to eat dinner before the night ride, let me know ,
We might do that.We are on lot 14.Just let us know

Reactions: Plumber32
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Saturday route.
RRB -27-13-15-8-
(7 or 10) or (13-11-10) or (13-1-2)-
4-2-26-
26 bypass at church
26-23-19-
(maybe 31-20-19)
RRB

I think that is correct. There is a few short trails connectors I may need to add.

Independent groups are highly encourage to form!

We are also looking for some more guides to split the group up. You can follow my path or run your own with a goal to be back to RRB sometime around 5pm.

Don't forget to post your pics using hashtag [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]. Both here and on social media.
Thanks.

Last edited:
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Saturday route.
RRB -27-13-15-8-
(7 or 10) or (13-11-10) or (13-1-2)-
4-2-26-
26 bypass at church
26-23-19-
(maybe 31-20-19)
RRB

I think that is correct. There is a few short trails connectors I may need to add.

Independent groups are highly encourage to form!

We are also looking for some more guides to split the group up. You can follow my path or run your own with a goal to be back to RRB sometime around 5pm.

Don't forget to post your pics using hashtag [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG]. Both here and on social media.
Thanks.
I got dealer to give me some hats and maybe some shirts for door prizes.What do I need to do at dealer for verification if any.Thanks

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just went by the I-75 rockslide area just north of exit 141. The northbound lanes is only one lane and traffic backed up all the way to exit 134 at Jacksboro/ Lafollete. Truckers are saying takes 90 minutes to get through the 7 mile stretch.

If you are coming to Royal Blue from from the South recommend getting of at exit 134 Jacksboro take the main highway East through Jacksboro & Lafollette to Hwy 25 then turn North onto Hwy 25 taking it to Stinking Creek Rd turning left on it to Royal Blue campground. Will save you an hour at least.

If you are staying at Comfort Inn at exit 141 get off at exit 134 and take hwy 63 north it parallels I-75 and comes out near Comfort Inn . Once on 63 gps will guide you in.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's up to you all.I'll just give them to you to hand out or door prize them.Just promoting their good name .lol
It's no issue...

In fact. If anyone's has helped them out in order to make it to the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG] please let me know. I'll plug them on the social media accounts.
Thanks.

Reactions: markie
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
It's up to you all.I'll just give them to you to hand out or door prize them.Just promoting their good name .lol
So we will be coming from North to exit 144 in morning. Should be okay then shouldn't it.?

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
I'm hoping it will not be too bad in the morning. If i see there's a lot of traffic i'll go 25W. Honda SxS let me know if you go through there before me/ I'll do the same if i get there first.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Just went by the I-75 rockslide area just north of exit 141. The northbound lanes is only one lane and traffic backed up all the way to exit 134 at Jacksboro/ Lafollete. Truckers are saying takes 90 minutes to get through the 7 mile stretch.

If you are coming to Royal Blue from from the South recommend getting of at exit 134 Jacksboro take the main highway East through Jacksboro & Lafollette to Hwy 25 then turn North onto Hwy 25 taking it to Stinking Creek Rd turning left on it to Royal Blue campground. Will save you an hour at least.

If you are staying at Comfort Inn at exit 141 get off at exit 134 and take hwy 63 north it parallels I-75 and comes out near Comfort Inn . Once on 63 gps will guide you in.

I am coming from the south tomorrow mid day. I have a long and large camper (42 feet long) doeslick this side road have wide roads and is a large trailer easily navigated on it? I would rather take extra time and not stress about narrow tight turning back roads.

Thanks for the update!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Made it to Lexington without any issues. Hit alot of wind and rain in Indiana! So much wind It was hard to hold 70mph going down hill! [HASHTAG]#pedaltothemetal[/HASHTAG].

Reactions: Hondasxs and scott

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!