P1000 It's nice to have some recognition.

TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interesting list, Now if Honda could just ramp up production, I haven't been able to find a Pioneer 1000-5 LE anywhere withing a 400 mile radius of where I live...... I've been..... gulp, starting to look at Yamahas, those R-Maxes look good, don't know if there are any of those around either......

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
The first 4 on that list of 5 are Japanese and why I've owned Japanese machines my whole life (dirt bikes, street bikes, snowmobiles and now my Talon). My regular vehicles are American made.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to leave a comment. Even gave my email, but then after posting, some other box asked for my SuperATV email and then wouldn’t accept it. Oh well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!