Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well special thanks to you @Hondasxs and everyone on this site for making it what it is. A lot of knowledge here no one can deny that. I know I can be a difficult guy as I'm very hard headed and opinionated but that's me accept it or not. I 100% do all I can to accel at what I can and sometimes get pissed I can only do 100%. Sometimes there can't be perfect but you try anyway. That's how a lot of us are in here. You learn lessons,read reviews,have experiences,sometimes you just know things especially with experience of life. One thing I know as do most on this site...Honda kicks ****ing ass! No one can tell me different because of the above statements.with that being said I like and appreciate so many people here! We may argue bicker b**** moan and tease but maybe it's because it's some sort of family. I'm proud of what's been done here I hope I can at least sometimes help out as so many do here i really try. I don't feel like the new guy anymore Thanks so much!
Thanks so much for the sticks and everything they look good and was excited to finally put them all on. Here's my pride coming out once more, but this time it's for the people here and my appreciation for that. If you look at any of my pictures you'll never see a sticker as I don't like them on anything of mine but that's changed. See you can teach an old dog new tricks. I had to get my 1000-5 right and my truck right before the finishing touches went on. Now when I'm helping tow someone back home or to camp they'll know the site to come to to hopefully help them from their slump and straighten their vehicle choice out.
That's not the only new item ever added to the Polaris!
And yes theres even one on the paint of my prized Cummins.
Sorry it was dark out I'll do better I was just excited!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher You know you just added another 5 years of reliability on that Polaris by adding the Hondasxs.com sticker.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher You know you just added another 5 years of reliability on that Polaris by adding the Hondasxs.com sticker.
I wish! I lost the factory key for it and turned out our spare from the 700-4 turned it over! Better then the Polaris key ever did. We all joked that might make it dependable...never did. I even bought it from the showroom floor "red" to try to help...dammit @JACKAL nothing helped. The only thing that will give that 5 years more dependability is 3 more of them!

Reactions: joeymt33 and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I wish! I lost the factory key for it and turned out our spare from the 700-4 turned it over! Better then the Polaris key ever did. We all joked that might make it dependable...never did. I even bought it from the showroom floor "red" to try to help...dammit @JACKAL nothing helped. The only thing that will give that 5 years more dependability is 3 more of them!

Well then sir, support the economy and buy all the confidence you can afford :)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's why I bought my American-made Honda buddy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!