Talon Jamesh Build

JONNY P

JONNY P

Apr 28, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hello! I'm looking to get the Alba wheels and looking at the 5+5 off set on front and rear with a 32X10X15 Maxxis Roxzilla tires.
I have a 2021 Honda Talon X4 LV. Do you think that i will have any issues iwth having a zero off set all the way around??

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello! I'm looking to get the Alba wheels and looking at the 5+5 off set on front and rear with a 32X10X15 Maxxis Roxzilla tires.
I have a 2021 Honda Talon X4 LV. Do you think that i will have any issues iwth having a zero off set all the way around??
This exact same question was asked and answered a few days ago. That is not a good combination, you may be disappointed...
  1. With 32's and that offset they will rub like hell on an X.
  2. The less than stellar power steering on the Talon won't handle the bump steer very good.
  3. 10" rims are WAY too wide for 10"tires. They will have no protection and you will tear them up.
Do yourself a favor and get the 2" outer and 5" inner. Although they will still rub a little with 32's, you will be much happier.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!