Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Don't do it. Those things are annoying as hell when you're following one. 🤣
They can be, valid poInt. You better reach out to @slowpoke and start spending so you can get out front and stay there should I have have a Biden moment

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Speaking to a group that knows first hand that reaching the point of no return comes quickly when kitting one of these Offroad machines. Splitting hairs on mud protection and then installing radios and an intercom system is kind of like the Pot calling the Kettle Black. A lot of us have built our machines in this manner and I can absolutely justify every purchase on mine. Most every ride has an event that fosters many of the gizmos we install on our rigs. We do these things because we want the protection, performance and a navigation / communication system which may save you, your rig, or maybe someone else going forward. At this point in most of our lives, If it makes you feel good, Do it. Hell, I'm debating whether to install chase lighting on the Talons. Someone talk me down please
Troof! For what I have into aftermarket upgrades and accessories on the Talon and the P1K5, I could have bought a third one instead and still came out way ahead!

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Had to remove the bumper to work on the winch and wouldn't you know it, one of the stupid tack welded nuts from Honda came loose :mad:. No easy way to get to the nut so it was a bear to get the bolt out. Nut looked like Honda used super glue on it. I tack welded it back on and when I put the bumper back on it held (and none of the other bolts broke loose either thank goodness). A 30 minute project turning into a 3 hour project.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Had to remove the bumper to work on the winch and wouldn't you know it, one of the stupid tack welded nuts from Honda came loose :mad:. No easy way to get to the nut so it was a bear to get the bolt out. Nut looked like Honda used super glue on it. I tack welded it back on and when I put the bumper back on it held (and none of the other bolts broke loose either thank goodness). A 30 minute project turning into a 3 hour project.
Seems like that has been happening a lot lately, myself included.