God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
Bought the oil and filter.not going to take very long to put hundred miles on it.The plus is it has a spin on oil filter,bought the cap over filter wrench as well.
Did you buy one?

box4

Superthrill

Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1000-5
The welds were on the accessory rear tail light/bumper guards. I do really like how beefy the rear radius arm are and the mounts.

Post pics if you do the frint steering stop mod .

JTW

God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
The welds were on the accessory rear tail light/bumper guards. I do really like how beefy the rear radius arm are and the mounts.

Post pics if you do the frint steering stop mod .
That makes more sense... they’re just accessories that probably get outsourced

Reactions: Superthrill

GWH

Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2018
Las Vegas Nevads
Ownership

1000-5
These things are big,That’s a crew about w a 6 1/2 foot bed.the tires on that truck are oversized at 33’s.I have a single axle 14 ft 7ft trailer I haul the pioneer on.Has a 3500 pound axle.When I start adding things up ,it’s going to be close.The trailer in the picture I borrowed from my dad.If I have to get another trailer?......

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1000-5
Yea I thought she was going to be pissed off,She was almost as excited as me.Going to have to find a way of erasing everything I said in The My f***ing Wife Thread!
Yep, looked like you wife was well pleased with what you brought home. That makes things a lot easier!

box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!