P1000 Legend All Sport trailer

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just discovered this enclosed trailer ( Legend All Sport) that has a large gull wing door on the drivers side that would allow a person to enter and exit their SXS without having to squeeze between their UTV and the inside of the trailer. The company is located in Michigan, I am hoping to locate a dealer in the Western part of the country. Has anyone had experience with this company ie: quality or service? It looks like this model became available in 2019. It seems like it would be a good choice for those who would like an enclosed trailer rather than a flatbed. Check it out and post your thoughts. Thanks

Reactions: Vikes79
T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Most enclosed trailers have a door on the side of the trailer my son raced motor cross for years and the enclosed trailer we used had a door on the side of the trailer

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just discovered this enclosed trailer ( Legend All Sport) that has a large gull wing door on the drivers side that would allow a person to enter and exit their SXS without having to squeeze between their UTV and the inside of the trailer. The company is located in Michigan, I am hoping to locate a dealer in the Western part of the country. Has anyone had experience with this company ie: quality or service? It looks like this model became available in 2019. It seems like it would be a good choice for those who would like an enclosed trailer rather than a flatbed. Check it out and post your thoughts. Thanks

I’ve been looking for a trailer like that. Good find! Requested more info on their dealer network...

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been looking for a trailer like that. Good find! Requested more info on their dealer network...
I contacted the company, Legend Trailers, and was told that the gull wing door could be added to any of their enclosed trailers as an option. I am the owner of a Pioneer 1k5, the door limits how much room you have to get in or out and so I am excited to find this option. The company builds beautiful trailers but the nearest dealer to me is over 500 miles away. I have a 12ft Aluma flatbed but I have been looking for an enclosed trailer for security and protection from weather when traveling out of state. By the way, I am leaning towards their 7x17 V nose vs the Slope nose ( AllSport) for more usable space up front.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

They're well known in these parts, good quality trailers.

J

JTW

I contacted the company, Legend Trailers, and was told that the gull wing door could be added to any of their enclosed trailers as an option. I am the owner of a Pioneer 1k5, the door limits how much room you have to get in or out and so I am excited to find this option. The company builds beautiful trailers but the nearest dealer to me is over 500 miles away. I have a 12ft Aluma flatbed but I have been looking for an enclosed trailer for security and protection from weather when traveling out of state. By the way, I am leaning towards their 7x17 V nose vs the Slope nose ( AllSport) for more usable space up front.
I would go wider than 7

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would go wider than 7
I have some concerns about pulling a 8.5 wide trailer since my truck is half ton ECO Diesel Ram. That is the main reason I am leaning towards a 7ft wide. Thanks for you thoughts.

Reactions: Plumber32
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have some concerns about pulling a 8.5 wide trailer since my truck is half ton ECO Diesel Ram. That is the main reason I am leaning towards a 7ft wide. Thanks for you thoughts.
you just opened a free for all on here a dodge scared to pull a wide trailer theres gonna be 42 pages of buy a eco boost

J

JTW

I understand wanting less drag.. but the machine is damn near 7’ wide!

advertisement
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
197C1994 C692 4142 A3AE C8623DA8ECB9
I found that it works best if I turn 180 in the cab and lead with my right foot. It’s the door on the utv that is the issue imo in my 7x14 trailer.

I’m kicking the tires on a removable door setup vs buying a wider trailer. Probably replace the door bolts with hd Lynch pins.

Reactions: JTW
H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
Once make a hole for the trailer 6” per side won’t make much difference. You’ll get used to the wider trailer.

IrishLad

IrishLad

Dec 4, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received a quote from a dealer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for the 7x17 model, slant nose, with the gull wing door. Almost $7,900
The sales guy said about $1,200 was delivery to TX. I’ll look elsewhere...

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 128483 I found that it works best if I turn 180 in the cab and lead with my right foot. It’s the door on the utv that is the issue imo in my 7x14 trailer.

I’m kicking the tires on a removable door setup vs buying a wider trailer. Probably replace the door bolts with hd Lynch pins.

Thanks for including the picture showing the clearance issue.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Thanks for including the picture showing the clearance issue.

Np.

I had the trailer and 08 Polaris ranger with out doors before my 1k5. It had a lot more side room as it was narrower and did not have doors.

I’m ok with the trailer as is....but it is tighter if you have doors on your sxs.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!