May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
C3FAEAA7 E924 4EB3 A6BF 8DE6D8DA4D25
F6BDF083 FFF3 49D2 8749 116C6DFE7197
5591B5C0 743D 4DA7 A5CE 6619E4924B6B
I
Thanks trigger. Got it tie wrapped to the back and starting to cut for the seat posts and seatbelt. Thanks again.
Caper
So I think I’m done. Have to cut the tie wraps. So does that look right on the side or do I cut that off. Thanks trigger
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 81272 View attachment 81273 View attachment 81274 I
So I think I’m done. Have to cut the tie wraps. So does that look right on the side or do I cut that off. Thanks trigger
Caper

Man, nice job! Didn't get all fancy with the zip ties like you, just laid it in there. Don't have a back panel on mine so I cut it a little shorter on the sides and tucked the whole back over the first rail on the rack, which is also under the box, kinda sealing it. Helps push the water down to drain out too. Let us know how that rubber does with the noise and heat. ;)

Reactions: Remington and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Man, nice job! Didn't get all fancy with the zip ties like you, just laid it in there. Don't have a back panel on mine so I cut it a little shorter on the sides and tucked the whole back over the first rail on the rack, which is also under the box, kinda sealing it. Helps push the water down to drain out too. Let us know how that rubber does with the noise and heat. ;)
Will do. Just starting it , it sounds quitter. I could have cut the holes for the seatbelt catch smaller, but ok. Can’t wait to get to the camp. Another week. And thanks again trigger. Turned out good, thanks to you. It’s great finding this kind of stuff through the posts. Now I’ll sell it to guys not in the club. Haha, kidding. I know a few guys that have them and I’ll definitely let them know. I’ve already told my brother with the Can-Am. His is worse than ours. That’s great trigger.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
AC8A5195 5E1E 436D 96A0 50601E9E87D1
AC8A5195 5E1E 436D 96A0 50601E9E87D1
Been meaning to let you know that the rubber worked great. It was 95 degrees when we were down to the camp and the noise was cut down and no heat to speak of. My wife even noticed. Haha. Great idea. I stayed to the trailer in the woods when it was that hot. And the seat was cool. Nice.
Thanks again Trigger
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 85719 View attachment 85719
Been meaning to let you know that the rubber worked great. It was 95 degrees when we were down to the camp and the noise was cut down and no heat to speak of. My wife even noticed. Haha. Great idea. I stayed to the trailer in the woods when it was that hot. And the seat was cool. Nice.
Thanks again Trigger
Caper

You always know it was a legitimate mod when the wife notices.
Glad it worked out @Caper and anytime man. ;)

Reactions: Caper
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Depends on the type of trails you ride. I have a full Honda hard coat that I only use in the winter, run the Honda half shield the rest of the time. Like Piston said, a full in the summer just gets covered with dust and you can't see crap. The trails I rode yesterday would scratch the hell out of a full and rip the flip up off.

View attachment 80532 View attachment 80533
Trigger, your P5 is so cool looking it should be against the law.

Reactions: trigger and Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!