Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey, I took the death jab 3 times to save my marriage, wife totally freaked out over the Scandemic, I'm not worried about the death jabs, I'm a plumber, been exposed to far worse, you can't kill a plumber with a virus, we eat viruses every day with our sandwiches for lunch!
We all have reasons for why we did or did not take the jab, I feel worst for the ones that felt they had no other option.
No matter if it was a spouse, work or peer pressure.
Good people trusted our crooked government and that cannot be undone.
All we can do is support each other and not fight amongst ourselves when we have never walked a step in someone else's shoes..
Our house and family never took a single jab but we have friends that for their own reasons did, I will not judge another man's/woman's decision when it comes to personal medical decisions.
Friends are friends, but libtard idiots are well still idiots.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree but you also took me way too serious. My whole family took the jab. I don’t exactly want them to keel over even though they’re Democrats too. It’s the mental morons and the social justice Warriors Antifa, Black Flies Splatter and all the those people that I want to see keel over along with the globalist ruling elite.
I get ya. The last 2 years I saw people really struggle with what they thought was right and what they had to do for the comfort of others. I will never forgive my government or the people who supported those ideas when they knew it was all about controlling the populatation . There are some that have come around after the fact

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I also did not support the business that required the vaccine and would not have whether I had got the vaccine or not. I am totally opposed to the mandates. I had a customer tell me in the fall of 2019 what was coming in the spring of 2020 for the most part. None of this bulls*** is a surprise.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know people that took the death jab so they could continue to go to restaurants and concerts. These are weak people and probably would not survive a real crisis. It's good to know who will be the most desperate if something bad really happens.
I have little respect for the people that did it for no other reason than convenience or because it was easier. I will support their right to make that decision just have lost respect for them

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey, I took the death jab 3 times to save my marriage, wife totally freaked out over the Scandemic, I'm not worried about the death jabs, I'm a plumber, been exposed to far worse, you can't kill a plumber with a virus, we eat viruses every day with our sandwiches for lunch!
Hot on right ,cold on left , s*** dont flush up hill and dont bite your fingernails.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of my very good friends on here took the jab. I was kinda crushed and still am when I hear someone I care about getting it. I feel even more sorry for the elderly (my parents) who are pushed into getting it by their doctors. Of course the doctors get a financial kickback for each shot. I know I’m supposed to love my enemy but I’d give anything to take a bunch of the elites shark fishing.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Choose to live in fear when there is proven therapeutics? The choice is yours.
0370e7936a7561b9

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!