100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently, I’m wandering around in my head for a sense of salvation. I’ve felt much the same as of late. Maybe it’s the northern winter and lack of sunlight? I’ve been single so long I’ve forgotten what the companionship of others is really like. Granted I have my dogs and my freedoms to do whatever I want and whenever I feel like it. Although I feel like I’m missing out on a sense of community and fellowship. Living in a small mostly conservative community and not being a partier, I’m finding difficulties in meeting others of similar like mindedness. Let alone a hopeful life partner.

We are the limiters of our own natures. We are bound only by what we allow to stand before us, wether physical emotional or spiritual. I have a strong earth science based background with a deep fascination of ancient civilizations and lately I felt so many contradictions in my core beliefs. I also have a strong faith with the creator and I’m finding that this belief in balance at times is like an equal internal wrestling match with no apparent winner. Trying to find a balance between the two can be a huge challenge for me. Is science proof of God or God a proof for science? Are we the seeded offspring of a forgotten alien race fed by the lies of countless conquering nations ill begotten leaders looking only for their seat of temporary mortal power on the timelines of history? Are forbidden secrets slowly being discovered by the rare few
Daring enough to dig deeper into a varying possible not so pleasant future? I want to believe some of what I’m seeing is true. Many theories have come to light as of late which explain many great mysteries that have plagued society for eons. I realize it’s best to concentrate only on the here and now for tomorrow has enough worries of it’s own but, I feel like I’m on the edge of a precipice and have gained a slice of life changing knowledge that may or may not come to be. This will in my belief, be the next great global reset but not in the form of the political realm of things but, more like a recycling cataclysmic event which occurs approximately every 12-13,000 years. Of which we are on the precipice. Most folks suffer a sense of normalcy bias and will do little to nothing to change the outcome of their futures. It is a momentous time ahead for everyone. Connect the dots. It is there for anyone to see whomever is willing to do the research. Ah but what is truth?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Currently, I’m wandering around in my head for a sense of salvation. I’ve felt much the same as of late. Maybe it’s the northern winter and lack of sunlight? I’ve been single so long I’ve forgotten what the companionship of others is really like. Granted I have my dogs and my freedoms to do whatever I want and whenever I feel like it. Although I feel like I’m missing out on a sense of community and fellowship. Living in a small mostly conservative community and not being a partier, I’m finding difficulties in meeting others of similar like mindedness. Let alone a hopeful life partner.

We are the limiters of our own natures. We are bound only by what we allow to stand before us, wether physical emotional or spiritual. I have a strong earth science based background with a deep fascination of ancient civilizations and lately I felt so many contradictions in my core beliefs. I also have a strong faith with the creator and I’m finding that this belief in balance at times is like an equal internal wrestling match with no apparent winner. Trying to find a balance between the two can be a huge challenge for me. Is science proof of God or God a proof for science? Are we the seeded offspring of a forgotten alien race fed by the lies of countless conquering nations ill begotten leaders looking only for their seat of temporary mortal power on the timelines of history? Are forbidden secrets slowly being discovered by the rare few
Daring enough to dig deeper into a varying possible not so pleasant future? I want to believe some of what I’m seeing is true. Many theories have come to light as of late which explain many great mysteries that have plagued society for eons. I realize it’s best to concentrate only on the here and now for tomorrow has enough worries of it’s own but, I feel like I’m on the edge of a precipice and have gained a slice of life changing knowledge that may or may not come to be. This will in my belief, be the next great global reset but not in the form of the political realm of things but, more like a recycling cataclysmic event which occurs approximately every 12-13,000 years. Of which we are on the precipice. Most folks suffer a sense of normalcy bias and will do little to nothing to change the outcome of their futures. It is a momentous time ahead for everyone. Connect the dots. It is there for anyone to see whomever is willing to do the research. Ah but what is truth?
I believe there is one Creator and it greatly influenced the writing of the Bible because the Books were written by different authors and have no conflicts. And I do believe it sacrificed something very important to it. And that was/is how the Creator communicates with us. As far as science goes, I think we have out smarted our selves. Has the human race contributed to the big reset? YES. Over population, pollution and shallow reasoning by our governments World wide for years. The human race is vindictive and ruthless by nature and can show compassion. Science is light years behind the inevitable. We have an archaeology dig going on in NW AR. and finding Indian artifacts dating back to 9,000 years ago, that was before Christ by far. Interesting times we live in to today. Just relax, there's nothing you can do to change the out come. I wish you peace!

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You need to smoke another joint, my friend.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500

I wanted to share two books I'm reading. One book is about the physical world we live in and what is happening. The other book talks about the spiritual world we live in and what is going on now and from the beginning of creation. I like to use the analogy of the movie national treasure where they are trying to find treasure but they need a pair of special eye glasses with three sets of lenses. Each set of lenses reveals more of the treasure map. Until the last lense reveals the exact location and solves the mystery. The first two lenses reveal the emotional and physical existence of the treasure. The last reveals the spiritual side of man's journey with the conclusion bringing all three together in solving the treasure map. We need all three lenses to complete our journey and we cannot accomplish this without the most important and final lens. That being the spiritual side of life. Finally, the bible speaks about Jesus from beginning to end His coming,His ministry while here on earth,the reason He has come,His leaving, and His return. I believe we all need this to complete our journey here on earth and what comes after our physical existence is over here on this plant we call Earth!

IMG 20230103 070103 IMG 20230103 070014

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!