P1000 Lift HELP

M

Mays

Jan 8, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also installed HL arched/forward a-arms on the front
Well everything fit great no worries here!

IMG 20170110 203143447

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well everything fit great no worries here!

View attachment 30789
12 inch rims don't fit with the stock tires and hl lift.

All you need to do is jump to 14 inch rims. Lift changes the angle of the shock. Pushes it closer to tire. Small rim diameter hits middle of shock. Bigger rims overcome that.

I did this without my new tires and had a ride planned the next day. Ended up spinning the tires around and bolting them on backwards so I could make it the next day.....

Yeah. Valve stems got all f***ed up. No it didn't work. Yes I had to turn around after fifteen mins. Yes it was a waste of time. No I didn't learn anything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

M

MDubya

Jun 6, 2017
Holly Springs, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. Need some help. I just installed a Highlighter lift on my 1000-5 and now my rear shocks are hitting the tires! It's sitting on stocks right now while I wait on my new tires/wheels to come in. My question is will the new wheels be offset enough or will I need spacers. I have a big ride coming up and need this fixed ASAP.. Thanks guys.

Curious, is there anyone out there doing this kind of upgrade that still has their stock take off parts? Does this lift require any different a-arms? Just wondering, I'm in the market for leftover parts, for sale, for my P1K5 that by the looks of it, took a tree trunk too quickly! I'm looking for front passenger arms and shock. Thanks for checking, and Get Some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!